Chapter 18

(Jennie's POV)
It's been two hours since the 'date' began and it was time for us to take a short stop over. "I'm hungry..." J-Hope said, as Jin started parking the car.

"I really need to go toilet." Yoongi stated lazily. I looked over my right shoulder and saw Rosè sleeping. I looked at Jungkook and he was sleeping to. How cute. *chuckles* I turned to my left and saw Taehyung sleeping as well. Youngest ones are sleeping. *smiles*

As Jin was able to park the car, Jisoo got out of her seat and opened the door on the left whilst Jin done it on the opposite side. I poked Taehyung a few times, making him wake up. "Wake up!" I said. I looked at Jungkook and saw him stretching.

All of us got in the car and when we got inside the small place, we got seperated and went by groups. I was going to go with Jungkook and Taehyung, but Rosè took Jungkook with her, leaving me with Taehyung. Everyone else left, so me and Taehyung just went to the small coffee shop.

(Jungkook's POV)
"Let's get coffee!" Rosè said dragging me along. I looked behind and saw Jennie and Taehyung, they were going to a little burger shop. "Rosè we're going to fa-"

Rosè looked at me and smiled. I looked infront and we were already at the till. "I'll get an Espresso and..."

I answered, "I'll have a Latte please." The lady nodded and told us the total amount. I was going to pay for it but instead, Rosè did.

After paying, we both sat down by the table and chairs that were infront of us. I took my phone out and scrolled through my instagram. I saw Taehyung's post.
-
Kim.Taehyung

Liked by Kim

Liked by Kim.Jennie, Jimin-shii and 8,429 others.

Cutie pie 🥺🌸 #roadtrip #hangout #kimjennie

Comments:
Kim.Jennie: Thanks Taehyung 😊💫
Jimin-shii: It seems as if Taehyung has a crush 😂👌🏻
-
I put my phone away when our drinks were placed on the table. Rosè thanked the lady and took a sip of her Espresso. However, when the lady went back to the counter, she was already on the phone with someone. "Park Chaeyoung and Jeon Jungkook is here! Please come!" She said on the phone.

I turned to Rosè and she was already looking at the lady by the counter as well. "Rosè, we need to go now." I told her.

"She's reporting us! I will not let that happen!" Rosè started to walk towards the lady, making the lady notice herself. She was trembling with fear, I can see. I grabbed Rosè's wrist and dragged her outside and went to the car park.

"Don't make a scene!" I commanded, making my grip tighter as we were infront of the van. I took my phone out and called Jennie.
-
Jennie: Hello?

Me: We need to leave now.

Jennie: I know but I'm looking for the rest! People are reporting us as well ya know!

Me: Hurry up!

Jennie: I'll try my best! Bye Kookie!
-
I saw Jin, Lisa, Jisoo, RM running. Then, J-Hope, Suga Jimin came. Taehyung came running a minute later. However, no sign of Jennie.

"Ugh, where is she?" I whispered to myself.

"She's right here." Someone said from behind. I turned around and saw a man. His mouth was covered with a handkerchief. His hands were wrapped around her mouth. I saw Jennie. Her eyes were with small tears, wiggling alot of times.

Then, he pointed a gun at me. "WOAH!" Jimin said, walking up to me.

"She will be with us." The man said. "That's not happening." Taehyung said. He walked towards the man. However, someone appeared from behind the masked man. "Come closer and your heart's gettin' shot." The other man said. Taehyung took a step back, looking shocked. "H-Hyunjin?"

To be continued

To be continued...

Been busy cause of school. Sorry for the very slooowwwww update 😐😐

My grammer ain't that good sorry 😩😓

((Just saying, Jennie should be one year younger than Hyunjin. So Jennie would be 18. BTS, Blackpink and other kpop groups will be either 17, 18 or 19. THESE PEEPS ARE YOUNG OKAYYYY 🤣🤣))

Don't forget to drop a vote 🗳💧 and if you can, please follow me! 💞🤟🏻

🍯🌸Author Luna🌸🍯
-