Chapter 54

Jennie's POV:
As I hopped off the motorcycle, I turned back around to look at Aisha. She smiled and looked at the katana sword that was hanging on the side of my hip. "Use it if you need to. Don't hesitate." She stated, walking up to me. I gulped. "Do not hesitate, at all."

I nodded and said, "Of course." Then, Aisha, Lucas, Hyunjin and Taehyung went to their positions - getting ready. Jungkook walked up to me. "You better act well." He said, grabbing both of my wrists and putting it behind my back.

I smirked and answered, "It's not me who's gonna mess up, it's you Jungkook. Keep it under control alright?" Jungkook nodded and walked inside the front door. He was frowning, so I done the same.

I saw Jimin, J-Hope and Yoongi. Lisa was sitting down on the couch, glaring right at me, and Rose was leaning against the wall. And finally, there was a smart, looking lady. "H-Here's Jennie." Jungkook stuttered, acting.

The smart looking lady smirked and walked up to me, grabbing my chin. "So this is Mr and Mrs Kim's daughter, huh?" She said, grabbing my chin a little tighter. Jungkook's grip against mine got a little harder as well, trying not to mess up the plan. This must be his mum. I looked away from her and looked further. Lucas and Hyunjin finally got inside. The windows were all open, and Aisha went in through one of them.

Jungkook then pushed a little, telling me to walk forward, so I did. Hyunjin went inside Yoongi's room and Lucas went inside Jimin's room, as well as Aisha going into Rose's room.

So far, the plan was going well. "I want to speak to Jungkook and this young lady alone, now." Jungkook's mum said, looking at everyone. They all nodded and walked to their respective rooms.

Jungkook told me to sit down, so I did. Then, he stood next to me. Jungkook's mum immediately walked up to me and slapped me. I gasped a little. Jungkook's hands were turning into fists. I looked at him, who was looking right back at me, and nodded a 'no.' He groaned and nodded, looking back at his mum.

She then grabbed my chin - forcing me to look at her, so I glared back at her. She looked a tiny bit like Jungkook. "Your f*cking dad killed my husband." She said.

Jungkook looked down. "Okay, her dad killed my dad, but this doesn't mean that she's involved in this." He said in a low voice, crossing his arms.

"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TAKING HER SIDE?!" His mum yelled, finally letting go of my chin. She looked at his son for a few seconds, then she smirked. "Do you love her?"

Jungkook didn't answer. "Do you love her Jungkook." His mother asked again. I looked at him.

He was looking down on the floor. Then, he answered, "If I did, what would you do." He asked back, glaring at his mum.

"Then, I'll kill her." She said, taking out a gun.

I gasped. "Jungkook!"

Jungkook gulped and looked at me. "Don't kill her." He said.

"Why not?" She said, smirking. She put the gun closer to my head. My breathing started to get a little heavier. My hands started to move closer to my katana sword, ready to strike her.

"Because I don't love her. I never did." Jungkook answered, making his mum put the gun back by her belt. "I never ever had any romantic feelings for her. I F*CKING TRICKED HER, so I can kill her myself!"

He took his gun out and aimed it at me. I gulped. Then, I had no other choice but to take my katana sword out, grab his mum and put the blade infront of her neck. "What the heck Jungkook! This was NOT part of the PLAN!!" I said.

"I'm sorry." He said. He looked at the perspective rooms to have realised that Lucas, Hyunjin and Aisha have been caught. I groaned and looked at Jungkook. "H-How could you?..."

"My dad got killed because of yours. I promised myself that I would kill anyone who gets in my f*cking way. And that's you." Jungkook explained. My grip got a little tighter against his mum.

My eyes started to get a little watery. "Kill me, I dare you." I said, gritting my teeth. "Watch me kill your mum before you kill me."

Aisha shouted, "DON'T HESITATE JENNIE, REMEMBER THAT!" I looked at Lucas, who agreed to what she said. Then, I looked at Hyunjin, who also agreed.

Rose and Lisa started running up to me, guns in there hands. Jungkook ran up to me. I let go of my mum and jumped back, now having to deal with Lisa and Rose. The both of them from both sides - left and right-  so I ran in front. Then, I went behind Rose and kicked her, giving her a cut on her hip. She dropped. Lisa then froze. After what she had saw, she ran back to the group.

However, I wasn't able to see that Jungkook and his mum was infront and behind me - their guns were aimed at my back and my head. I sighed and looked down on the floor.

We failed.

A few hours later...
Me, Hyunjin, Lucas and Aisha were locked in different rooms unfortunately, meaning that we were all separated. However, I didn't really know if Taehyung was still here or not.

Jungkook came into the room with Rose. I was seating down against a wooden chair, with ropes tied up all around me and a black, large piece of tape that was stuck to my mouth. Rose pulled it off roughly and grabbed my chin, slapping me.

"How does it feel to tied up, all alone, without any of your friends?" She asked, teasingly. Jungkook was leaning against the wall, looking at me. Rose slapped me again, making me wince. My katana sword wasn't with me anymore, and instead, it was with Jungkook.

Rose then walked up to Jungkook and kissed his cheeks, making me feel a little uncomfortable. "He's mine now, Jennie."

Authors Note: Hewwo guys, I'm sorry if this chapter was short AGAIN.. Also, sorry for spelling and grammer mistakes 🥺 I'm trying my best to update everyday so that this book can finish asap. But anyways, hope that ya'll are staying safe.

I love you guys 🥺❤️