Chapter 25

(Jennie's POV)

As I left the room, I started to look around for Jungkook. "Jungkook?" I said, walking around. Suddenly, I bumped into Jin and Jimin. I smiled at the both of them. "Have you guys seen Jungkook anywhere?" I asked. 

"Yeah." Jimin said. "He's with Rose." He answered, and walked of with Jin. I nodded slowly and started looking again for Jungkook. 

After a few minutes, I was able to find him. However, he was with a lady. She must be Rose. I walked up to the both of them and crossed my arms. "Jungkook, I need to speak to you." I said. 

"Can't you see that I'm speaking to him?" Rose asked, in a rude way. I gulped slowly and started to walk away. However, someone grabbed my wrist. I turned back to see Jungkook grabbing me.

"I'll go with you." He said. "I'm not gonna stay with Rose longer." He turned to face Rose, who was pouting, and dragged me to his room. 

As we got inside his room, Jungkook quickly closed the door and locked it. All of a sudden, he pinned me against the wall. My face started to heat up. He was able to notice my face so he smirked. 

I smiled and whispered in his ear. "We can stay like this if you want..." 

Jungkook lets go of me and groans. He then sat down at the edge of his bed. I sat down beside him. "Why do you need to speak to me?" He asked.

I looked down and looked at him. I took a quick deep breath and said, "I have a question." He looked at me. I took another deep breath. "I might not remember that much of my memories... But I feel like we're very close." 

"And?..."

"Do you have any feelings for me?..." I asked and looked away. Jungkook gave out a small gasp. He looked at me and didn't answer. Instead, he hugs me. I froze. I didn't even look back. Then, Jungkook just hugs me tighter. Both of us were quiet the entire time. 

"Jungkook, I need an answer." I told him as I tried to pull him away from me. He didn't say anything. "Jungkook please answer-"

"What do you think, Jennie."

I didn't respond for a few seconds. Finally, I said something. "I think you do." I said. I turn around to face him and he looks down. "You're right. I do have feelings for you." He finally replied. I looked at the floor by how shocked I was. Then, he hugs me again from behind. 

I started to walk towards the door. But then Jungkook grabs my wrist and kisses me passionately. I didn't kiss back for a few seconds but then I kissed him back. 

Later on, I slowly pull away and smile. "What a nice kisser you are." I chimed. He smirked and wraps an arm around my waist. "Heh, I know..." 

But then, something comes up my mind. Hyunjin. I look at Jungkook and push him away from me. He looked at me in a confused way. "Jennie?" 

"T-This doesn't mean I l-like you!" I said, "Just because I said that you were a good kisser, doesn't mean I like you!" 

My face started to heat up again. Jungkook sighed. "This is about Hyunjin isn't it? Also known as your 'boyfriend'." 

I crossed my arms and smiled. "You sure know my thoughts. I just miss him, to be honest." 

Jungkook slams me against the wall all of a sudden. "If you mention his name, you'll be punished." He commanded. I smirked. "What kind of punishment would that be, I wonder..." I teased. 

"Naughty girl."

"I miss Hyunjin-"

Jungkook kisses me forcefully, making me kiss back. After a few seconds, Jungkook pulls away. "The punishment isn't so bad." I said. Jungkook chuckles. "Can I ask you a question?" He questioned. 

I nodded as I sat down at the edge of the bed again. "You wanna date?" He asked. I looked at him and chuckled. "Sure, but as long as nobody knows. Especially my brother, Jin." I answered.

Jungkook chuckled and nodded. "I sure know that Jin would be so pissed at me for dating you, haha." 

Then, we both got out of the room, acting like nothing has happened. Outside of Jungkook's room, I see Lisa leaning against the wall. "Lisa? Why are you here?" I asked. Lisa smiled at me and giggles. "Oh can we please hang out?!" 

I chuckled softly. "Now?"

"Not now obviously! Later! Also, you can bring Jungkook and Taehyung!" She quickly explained. "Make sure you're ready by 7:00pm sharp!" 

I nodded as she hopped across to her room. What a nice day. First, me and Jungkook are dating secretly. And now, I get to hang out with three of my closest friends! Because of how excited I am, my face was just full of smiles for the rest of the day. 

To be continued...

My grammer ain't that good sorry 😩😓

This chapter is kind off crap so I also apologise for that.

Don't forget to drop a vote 🗳💧 and if you can, please follow me! 💞🤟🏻

🍯🌸Author Luna🌸🍯
-