We understand

???: P.O.V:

I'm here.

I've finally made it.

But, not with her.

Not with my soulmate.

But, with strangers.

I don't know who any of these people are.

They're not like the rumors at all.

They're all brutal, but, nice to each other in the same time. Weirdly.

But, the ones that I'm most afraid of are Error, the god of destruction, and Nightmare, the god of negativity.

They're the lead demons. They kill without mercy.

I wish my friend was here to talk to.

She said that she wasn't worthy enough to make it up, but, I think she might be wrong.

Cause she isn't here now.

And we jumped at the same time.

Where is she?

I want her here with me now!

I, I-

"Hey there bud. What're you doing here all alone?"

"W-what? Who are, what are, what? "

I was shocked. Especially on who was next to me.

Error. The god of destruction.

Known to slaughter without a second thought.

Come to ask what's wrong with me.

"Why would I tell you?"

" Well, I don't blame you for not wanting to tell me but, I kinda understand how you feel. "

"YOU understand? Please. I doubt you'll understand. The feeling of everything being taken away from you. Why am I here? Am I a disappointment? Did she leave me on purpose? Was I only a joke to her? Was I a useless, helpless friend? Was I, was I-"

"Hey, listen here! No matter how useless you think you are always someone's reason to smile. You were your friends reason to smile. And, maybe, sometimes it rains the hardest on people who deserve the sun. That's what I've learned from being down here."

I couldn't believe myself ,and what I was hearing.

Error, saying encouraging things, to someone he's just met, someone he probably doesn't know the name of.

I just don't understand.

"Heh, we understand. That's why we're all down here. We were betrayed, lost, hurt, everything. We're all here for you."

I looked at him.

He looked back at me.

I couldn't understand.

I started to cry.

"Hey, hey! What's wrong? Do you need anything? " He asked worryingly.

"No ones ever been so nice to me. No one's ever tried to help me when I was down, or even start to understand how I felt. And the only person who did all those things are gone. She's gone and never coming back!" I cried back.

"Hey, it's ok to cry. We're all here for you." He comfort me.

After all of this,

I realized that,

It's not so bad down here.

And maybe,

I could stay strong for her.

Because I know that's what she'd want me to do.

So for her.

And everyone trapped down here,

I'll smile.