Who?

Ink (Smudge) and Error (Textile) started meeting everyday.
In secret of course.
They both hid their real identity, and never showed each other's face.
They did this for many months, enjoying the others company.

Ink's POV

"Hey Ink! How have you been? Doing anything exciting lately? " Asked Dream. My friend, the god of positivity.
For some reason, I didn't trust him with my secret meetings with Textile. Like, if I told him, something terrible would happen. Something I did not want.
" Hi Dream! I've been doing great! I hope you're doing good as well!" I said back.
" Oh you know me! I'm doing amazing!" Dream announced.
" That's good." I replied.
"Oh! Yeah! I came to tell you that someone wanted to see you! At the fountain of wishes." Dream informed me.
This was new? Someone wanted to see me? Who? Why?
"Thanks Dream! I guess I gotta go then! See ya later!" I told him and I left to see who needed me.

Error's P.O.V

I was getting ready to leave and meet up with Smudge again, when Nightmare came in.
" Hey Error. Where are you going?" He asked.
As much as I wanted to tell Nightmare, my best friend the god of negativity, what I've been doing, their was a part of me that was telling me to lie to him, and never tell the truth about my secret meetings.
" Just on a little walk." I told him. It wasn't a complete lie. It's just not telling him all the information.
" Oh, well, can it wait. Someone wants to see you."
I stopped what I was doing.
" What? Who? Where? Why?" I questioned.
" I'm not sure. Just meet 'em at the pool of lava by the deadly spikes." He said
"Alright. Thanks. I better go." I said as I left the room. Wondering who would need me. And why?

Just a random fun fact:

I got the names for Ink and Error from a story I'm reading called Code Switch (an au where the star sanses switch with the bad sanses) by:zooliwrites