Nothing but a Bunch of Gay Skeletons

(Warning. Contains some Drink but please bare with me believe me I cringed too)

Dreams pov

   Nightmare hung up on me very harshly. I could tell he was mad. About, something? About how I lied about him. I couldn't think right now.
I just hope Ink and Blue comes back soon.
   I sighed and put my head in my hands. Why did this happen? I just want Ink here. I just hope my plan works. It should be easy.
   A few minutes later, I heard a knock at the door. I got up and went to open it. I put on my best fake smile which was, pretty good. It convinced literally everyone I ever used it on.
   I opened the door and saw Ink and Blue. I ran up and gave them a hug.
   "Hey. How are you~" I looked up and saw Ink staring down at me. I blushed a little and looked back down.
   "I'm just glad you're ok." I muttered into his shirt.
   I suddenly feel a hand on my head. I look up once more and it's Ink's hand.
   "Aw. Are you worried about me? That's cute. You don't have to anymore, because I'm here now." He hugged back. I felt safe in his arms. Like all my worries and anxiety disappeared. I truly felt like I could win his heart, because he has mine.
   "Aw. You Two Are Cute Love Birds." Blue said smiling. I just looked away in embarrassment. Ink just chuckle. He soon put a hand under my chin, lifting it up. I then felt his lips (shut up they have lips) on mine. I melted into the kiss. He then pulled away. I didn't want him to though. I wanted to stay like that forever.
   "Well. I'm a bit tired from this all." He said while holding my hand and walking back inside. "I'm gonna get some rest. I've missed you Dream~" He said while going upstairs. I just blushed and hid my face in my scarf. God I love him. I'm going to definitely bring him back to us, and stop these meetings.

Ink's POV

   I hate lying to my friends. But I just don't think now is the right time to tell him how I feel. How I can't feel.
I headed upstairs to my room and looked around. It was so bright compared to where I just was. It felt to overwhelming.
   "Alright." I said talking to myself. "My emotions are running out." I said as I got onto my bed and shifted some books around. I might have very bad memory, but I remember really important things. Like where I hide the crystals to my emotions. I shifted around some things and my hand finally came across the box. I pulled it out and set it down.
   It was a little black box with different random colors splattered on it. I opened it up and got out the crystals I needed. They were the same colors as the rainbow. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, pink, and purple. And other colors in between like teal, maroon, lime green and stuff like that. They hold my emotions like sadness, fear, bravery, love and all that fun messy feeling jazz.
   I put them in my sash that held little vials. I took out the dull gray crystals from back when Dream and a whole bunch of angles knocked me out and gave me to the demons.
   "Wow." I say to myself. "Alot of stuff has happened. In just this short amount of time." I had finally put all the new crystals in and put my sash back on. I could feel once more.
It felt great to be back but, I'm not gonna lie, I missed the quiet streets of the underworld, the comfort of the demons. And I missed Textile well, I guess Error, to talk to as well. But I guess I should get some actual sleep like I said earlier.
   Just as I said that, I started to get really tired. I put away the box and fell asleep.
   A couple days later, everything was back to normal. I was back in the helping mode, putting on a fake smile, and laughing and playing with the other angels.
  It was fun to be back. I didn't know how much I missed being able to just stare at the sun, and not get blind because I'm not a human. Haha fuck you all. Oh, and also feel the nice warmth and light it cast. I wish Error could see this. Dust too. Everyone. The sky should be shared with everyone. Demon or angle.
   I sighed. Every thought I had is now of Textile. Every song I listened to reminded me of the ones me and Textile would talk about.
   I should start calling him by his actual name. Error. I think I've just been calling him Textile for so long, and being called Smudge for a long time as well. I actually always turn my head whenever someone says smudge. Maybe hoping It would be Error. But I know it will never be.
   I looked away. I suddenly had an urge to go to where me and Textile first met. Where I finally actually got to know Error. I got up and started walking towards it. The walk soon turned into a run. The urge to go turned into an aching pain. Aching to go there. Aching to see Textile again.
   I kept running and running. The path to go there now like nature to me. I didn't even look where I was going and I was there.
   I stood in front of the decorated arch with flowers and vines growing around it. I walked in. It had changed. There was no lava stream. There was no dead plants. It was just the little tree with some flowers around. I sat down under the tree and I looked up. I could see the sunset. The view was astounding. Maybe I've been in the Demon Relm for to long, it has effected me so now, I wasn't completely a good person. Now, this place didn't know if I was an angle or demon. Maybe I'm both. Maybe I'm neither.
   I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard someone coming towards me. I looked over, and I almost cried with joy. He sat down with me, and put his arm around me. I felt, safe, and happy, I actually felt something.
   He leaned down. He cupped his hands on my cheeks. I closed my eyes as our faces leaned in closer together. Our lips touched as I melted more into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck. It went on forever. I never wanted it to end.
   "It's been too long." He spoke softly.
   "I've missed you so much." I said tears threating to fall from my eyes.
He kissed me once more.
   "Don't cry Ink. I've missed you too. You made me feel something. Something other then hate and despair. You made my feel love." He said as he turned to look at the setting sun. I leaned my head on his shoulder.
   "I love you Ink."

I love you too Error.