The Start of a Plan..... I Guess?

Nightmare's pov
   "Ok guys, so, I believe I came up with a plan."
    The others looked up at me. Killer and Cross were sharpening their knives, Razz and Fell were arguing on who was better in a battle and who was edgier, Dust was on his phone, and Horror was annoying Dust. They all looked up at me.
   "I just got off of the phone with my brother, and just like how we made that plan to stop Error and Ink from having those secret meetings. I believe we have come up with a plan to stop them once and for all." I spoke loud and clear. I looked at everyone else. When Killer spoke up.
    "What's the plan? How do you know we can trust Dream?"
   "He's my brother. I've known him my while life. He always keeps his words."
   "So, he kept the promise of protecting you? Or his promise of never letting you go, of helping you and neve letting anyone tear you down?" Razz asked.
   "Well, he-" I started.
   "If you've known him your whole life, has he ever gotten so upset that he's gone so deep into a dangerous, maybe even murderous, plan?" Fell questioned.
   "He only would if people would hurt me really bad, almost to the point of death. Which they did alot of times. He would always scream at them, and then promise them no happiness because the didn't deserve it and crap. Then they would blame it on me. Then they'd hurt me to the point of breaking. Then Dream would get mad, then the cycle continues."
    "Wait, who hurt you!? How many people do I have to kill?" Horror said standing up and looking me dead in the eye.
   "Well, you see, it doesn't really, it's been, look! Getting back on track! We have no other option. And the last time Dream came up with a plan, it worked quite well. The plans we came up with wouldn't have worked as well. So he is pretty much the best bet we have." I defended.
   "What's the plan?" Dust asked.
   I sighed. I wasn't really sure myself. "Well, we talked and he said that we should free Ink, and they'll free Error. Then, Dream said he has a plan." I said.
   "So, you don't even know the plan?" Killer questioned. "How can we trust this will work? How can we trust that he won't betray us?"
   "I just know, ok? I just know. I can always trust Dream. He's been my brother my whole life. And though we had has some ups and down. He's still always been there for me. And I trust him. Especially on this. This is serious enough that he wouldn't joke." I said sternly. It went silent. They considered this for a second. 
   "Alright. I guess we'll go with it." Everyone nodded their head in agreement.
   "Alright. Let's go free Ink then.
Dreams pov

   I tried to find Blue. Either he's with Error, with his brother, or at the base.
   I looked through the base, and he wasn't there. When he wasn't there, I checked with his brother. But when he said no, the only conclusion was he was with Error. But, when I went to go look at Error's cage, he wasn't there. Not that just Blue wasn't there, Blue and Error was gone.
   I freaked out! Where were they?! I then thought where they might have gone. My mind instantly went to the place where Error and Ink first meet, and how they might be trying to get to the other side.
   I relaxed a little. Even of they are loose, I kept my side of the truce. Error is out, and sooner or later, Ink will too. He'll finally be back home. Then everything will be normal again. Everything will be fine, and go back to how it was before. I sighed a sigh of relief. Everything was going to be normal again.

Boy was I wrong.