You've got Another Thing Coming

Ink's POV

I woke up trying to remember what happened.

Something with Error and falling off a cliff? Then hospital crap. I don't know.

I looked around me.

Blue was asleep on me and Dream was on a chair next to me.

Wait. When did Dream come back? Where was Dream? Maybe he came after I was knocked out or something.

I yawned and stretched waking Blue up.

He lifted his head up and looked around.

"Good morning." I said looking over to Blue.

"G'morning." He said while yawning and sitting up.

It was now that I realised that I couldn't see out of my right eye.

I lifted my hand and felt my eye. I realised it was bandaged and it stung a lot.

I heard some shuffling from the side of me and saw Dream start to wake up.

I smiled as he opened his eyes and looked at us.

"Good morning sleepy head." I said to him.

"Good morning. How are you feeling?" He asked me looking worried.

"Ok. My eye kinda hurts though." I said going to touch it again.

I winced as my hand made contact with it.

Dream immediately came to my side and held my wrist away from my face.

"Don't touch your face, you could get Corona virus." He said worriedly.

"Corona what?" I asked.

"Dream We Had A Good Record With No Wall Breaks." Blue said joining our coversation.

"What? A wall broke? When did that happen? I couldn't have been out for to long." I questioned.

"It's nothing." Dream sighed. "Anyway, do you remember what happened? You were falling off and I tried to get you. What were you doing there? "

"I don't really remember. It had something to do with Error, that's for sure." I answered trying to remember what happened, but my mind was blank.

"What Do You Mean With Error? He Was With Me Trying To Find You. And Dream, What Was Wrong With You? You Had All This Gross Black Goop Covering You Like Nightmare." Blue asked just as confused as me.

We both turned over to look at Dream. He looked calm, but I could tell he was internally panicking over something in his head.

Dreams pov

Damnit. I forgot about Blue.

What the hell am I supposed to say to that?

But being the storyteller sourcerer I am, I quickly came up with something hopefully believable.

"Well, you know how I was gone for a while?" I started.

"Yeah." Both Ink and Blue responded.

"In that time, I was visiting my brother. Let's just say, not everything went like how I thought it would go, and we ended up having a big fight. The black goo is basically made up of negativity, and sense he knows that's my weakness, he put some one me to try and throw me off. I ended up running away. As I was coming back, I heard some people in the forest and followed the voices. When I got there I saw Ink and Error. Error ran off when seeing me, but Ink had his back toward us, so he couldn't see what was going on. At least, I don't think so." I said telling them what I hope would be a believable story. "My guess was when you saw Error, he was probably acting and pretending. That wouldn't be surprising."