Would this Technically be Dustberry?

Blue, Ink, and Dust all headed to the place where Error and Ink first meet. And were surprised to see eachother.
   " Ink! Is that you? What Happened To You Colorful Wings? And Your Eyes? They're Not As Full Of Life As They Usually Are!. What Happened? What Did They Do To You? " Blue had so many thoughts and questions running through his head. But the only reason he didn't keep going with a question bomb on Ink, was because Ink had stopped him.
   "Woah woah. Calm down Blue. I'm fine. Why are you here? Where's Dream?"
   Blue, a little mad that Ink had told him to stop asking so many questions, yet he had so many questions himself, still answered Ink question because he was a good friend.
   "Well, I Was Walking Around To Go See If I Could Go Down, To See The Demons In Anyway. Then I Thought This Would Be A Great First Place To Try."
   "Oh ok. As for your questions. I'm not really sure what happened. It just did. And no one hurt me. I'm fine."
   "Sorry if I'm interrupting anything but, who the hell are you?" Dust spoke pointing to Blue.
   Ink then started laughing to himself that he forgot Dust was even there. "Oh! Right! Sorry I forgot. Let me introduce you guys to eachother. Blue, this is Dust. He's a new friend of mine. He's really great, funny and cool. And Dust, this is Blue. He's a lead angel like me. He's pretty energetic, but still fun to be around. "
   Blue waved at dust with a friendly smile. Dust waved a back to blue with a small blush on his face. So small that you could barely see.
   "Hello Dust! Nice To Meet You! It's Nice To Know Ink Is Still Making Friends Down There! I Mean, I Know He Can, Because He's Awesome Like That! I Hope Maybe We Can Be Good Friends Too!" Blue cheerfully greeted.
   "Hi Blue. Yeah me too. I bet we can become great pals. " Dust said. Trying not to make to much eye contact with the other skeleton before him. He's quite a cute skeleton I mean, what? Dust thought to himself, as Ink and blue kept talking. Suddenly, Dust checked for the time. 4:56 am. Him and Ink should've headed back a long time ago.
   "Hey Ink, I know your having fun seeing your friend and all but, do you think we should be heading back now?" Dust asked Ink. Ink noticed it was going to be around sunrise when they would get back, so he agreed and said goodbye to Blue.
   "Bye Ink! Oh Wait, Before You Leave, Can I Ask You Something?"
   "Sure. But make it quick." Ink worriedly said, but still with patience for his friend.
    "Do You Know Where The Keys To The Cells Are?"
   "Why would you want to kno-" Then it suddenly hit him. Error was locked, and Blue was trying to help him. Blue, such a good pure soul. Willing to help others who might take advantage of him one day. Kinda sad really. Ink thought to himself.
  Ink, then had to quickly think of where he last put them. This took a lot of concentration.
   "In my room in the bottom right drawer underneath everything. It should be there. If not, check my art kit. The one with the cat drawing on it. If it's not there either, I'm not sure."
   " Thanks Ink! Be Safe! Don't Get Into Any Trouble, And Keep Being The Amazing, Creative, Kind, Colorful, Bright Person You Are! Don't Let Anyone Change That!" Blue yelled to Ink as they left.
   "I won't! " Ink yelled back.
   Once they were far enough, and the path to the secret room had disappeared, Ink started to make a little small talk with Dust, so it wasn't silent the whole walk through.
   "So, what do you think?" Ink asked.
   "About? "Dust questioned back.
   "Blue." Ink replied.
   "Kinda cute." Dust truthfully said. Forgetting he was talking with Ink for a second, and not his Papyrus, who, no one could see or hear. So he was a little embarrassed when Ink started to make fun of him for it.
   "Oohhh~ Someone's in love with the enemy~" Ink teasingly said.
   "Shut up!" Dust complained as he hid his blushing face in his hood. Ink just chuckled at this.
   Who would have thought. The most opposite people in the whole wide world, would have such strong feelings for eachother.
   It's kind of confusing if you think about it to much.

    Well, what can I say?

               Opposites Attract.

(A/N:  sorry if you don't like Dustberry, it was just the perfect opportunity :3)