Dream and Ink Having a Nice Talk

Ink's POV

"Glitch freak? Really? Even I could do better than that." I said to Dream, confused at what was going on.

"That's not the point." Dream said angrily. "The point is you lied! You love you ENEMY! You betrayed us, you even got Blue to trust the demons."

I questioned how he knew this. "What are you talking about? What about me lying and my enemy and Blue?" I asked, trying to remember what exactly happened with Blue and the demons, or me, Dream, and the demons. I remembered vaguely of Blue and Dust, but none of me, Dream, and any other demon.

"What do you mean "What are you talking about?" You know what you did! You lied to us about you having emotion! You being happy or sad, or that you were scared, or anything that included emotion! Hell you don't even have a soul!" Dream yelled in frustration.

I tilted my head, confused. "And that means what exactly?" I asked a little confused on me being "souless" ment.

"It means you can't love!" He shouted.
"A soulless being like you can't love!"

"So?" I asked still confused. "So what if I love Error despite being souless? It's just a feeling. I feeling I can feel without a soul! Love comes from the emotional part of my brain." I said being a little nerd.

"That's not the point! The point is your a soulless being! You'll never love!" He shouted still angry.

"I don't understand. I love him! This could be a good thing! Making peace with the so called "enemy" isn't that a good thing? I love him with all my life,  aren't you proud of me? Happy for me? That I found a happiness in my life?!"

"That's not the point! You don't understand what I'm trying to say." Dream said stomping closer to me.

"I don't! I don't understand what your so worked up about!" I said backing up.

"I'll tell you what! Your a soulless being! You'll never love!" He yelled, his tentacles spiked up and sharpened.

This didn't bother me. I took out my brush and held onto it. This was so weird. So extra. Why was he mad I was souless? Why was he mad I liked Error? "I know I don't understand, but you don't understand this, you don't understand Dream. I love him! I'll trade my life for him." Gripping my brush even tighter.

Dream growled. "Lier! You're a big lier! You'll never know the feeling of love. Or happiness. Or your best friend betraying you! You'll never understand!" He said charging at me.

I dodged some flying tentacles, after flinging some paint at him, and staining him a little bit "No dream! I do understand! I understand everything thanks to you. You pushed me away, and I fell in love with the least expected. And I was happy, for once. Never was I happy when I was with you. Because you, my so called friend, betrayed me." I said flinging some more paint.

"No, you betrayed me! I loved you, with all my heart and soul! But that was when I first met you. But you betrayed me. And crushed all my life. I was just like you. I would've traded my whole world for you. But no! You had to go run off with your souless self. You'll never understand this feeling I feel right now." Dream cried out while shooting more tentacles at me.

I dodged some here and there, but one caught my foot, and the one other wrapped me up.

I struggled, but gave up after the grip got tighter.

Dream smirked shot a tentacle at my skull, but before he could finish me off, I told him, "Of course I feel how you feel. I loved you too. But I just didn't think you cared. You made my feel something. For once. But I always thought you were going to hate me, reject me, I always thought you were to good for me. That I'd weigh you down."

That made him stop inches away from my skull. I looked up at his shocked face. He stepped back and dropped me. I fell on my feet, and looked emotionlessly down at the ground.

"Ink, I would never. You would never wei-" I cut him off as I turned around and started walking away from him.

"But that's in the past. I'm sorry. I guess you're right. A souless being like me. Couldn't possibly be loved by anyone. I really believed. But, I guess, it was all fake." I said looking over the edge of the cliff.

"Ink no, I-" But he didn't get to finish for I started talking again.

"No, I get it." I said as I looked up at the sky. I smiled. I don't know why I was smiling, but I was. "I shouldn't have argued with you before. A souless being like me doesn't deserve to live."

"Ink no wait!" Dream yelled rushing towards me with an arm stretched out.

"It's time I serve my rightful place." I tuned him out. I looked down at the abyss below. I smiled.

"Ink No!!!!" Dream said as I closed my eyes and thought about what I was doing.

Was I really doing this?

I smiled bigger as I started to fall foward.

Yes. Yes I was.

"Ink! Wait!!!" I could faintly hear his sobs, faintly feeling his fingers brush my back.

But it was too late.