Oh sh*t! The action is starting!

A couple weeks pass after the unsettling conversation.
And it was a normal conversation. With Ink- I mean Smudge saying,
"And that's why I always pour the milk first before the cereal when I'm eating with Kling. " (code: Kling=Blue)
Error- I mean Textile started clapping his hands, as the story time had come to an end.
" Dang Smudge. You have some savage friends for angels."
"What can I say? Don't underestimate us. Especially when it comes to Kling. He's an, interesting one to say."
Textile laughed a soft bit.
A long silenced fell between them.
" Hey Smudge. "
" Yes?"
"Do you remember when we were talking about the songs we listen to, and I said a certain song gives me this random thought?"
"Yes? Why?"
"Well, I want to tell you now."
"O...k...?"
Smudge was silent. Patiently waiting for Textile to continue.
" It gives me thought that, my best friend, uh, Twilight will betray me when I need him the most.( code: Twilight=Nightmare) He'll send me off somewhere I don't belong and leave me there to suffer and die."
Textile started to softly sob.
Smudge wanted to hold Textile close to him, and comfort him. Until he calmed down.
But he was afraid of showing his face.
So he just silently sat there, hating himself for not helping.
But, all thoughts were stopped when they heard a noise come from the entrence.
The both looked up quickly.
When suddenly, footsteps echoed around.

Smudge and Textile were surprised to see who it was.

Smudge, or should I say, Ink, saw Dream standing in front of him. With some angels behind him.

Textile, or, Error saw Nightmare standing there. A disgusted face plastered on. A group of demons behind him.

I'm sure you all know what happens next.

" Ink! Stop struggling!"
"Ink? You lied to me! How could you?"
" Ink! Please don't go. I need you.

Please. "

Those were the last things Ink heard as he drifted out of consciousness.

" Error! Trust me on this. This is for your own good."
"Error? Why didn't you tell me?"
"Error please don't leave me! I need you.

Please."

As Error was slowly becoming unconscious, those were his last sentences heard.

Each friend betrayed the other.

Nothing could be done to stop it.

The two were sent to the other side.

And we're to never see each other again.

But,

Many times, the villians plan fails.

But,

Who's the real villian here?