The Hope to find Dream is Shattering

Ink's POV

I opened my eyes trying to remember what happened yesterday. There was this uneasiness in the house. I wondered why sense Dream always made it-

I stopped my train of thought, remembering Dream was still missing. I layed still on my bed, not caring as much as I thought I would. My hands traced my vials trying to feel something, but I couldn't. I couldn't feel anything from my vials. Oh, that's right. I need to refill my vials.

I sighed as I got up on my bed to find my box filled with my emotions. It was still kinda dark so I couldn't see too well. I felt around the shelves trying to find my box, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

Oh shoot.

I started to panic. Where could I have left it? I tried to sit back down and think, but I was very forgetful and I couldn't remember where I had left it. It was always there. I stopped trying to put my box in a whole lot of secret places in fear of someone might find it, and figure out my secret. That thought was thrown out the trash because Blue knows it exists now, and having it in one spot made it a lot easier to remember where it was. Well, that was my theory, I guess it doesn't work.

I got off the bed and started looking everywhere. Checking the book shelves filed with my drawing journals, through all my drawers, everywhere, and it was no where. No where, anywhere, nothing, nope, completely deleted from existence.

I sat down on my bed and sighed. I just gave up. I placed I pillow over my face to muffle my yell of frustration.

"AAAHHHHHH!!!" I yelled into the pillow.

"Ink! Are You Okay?" I heard Blue yell from downstairs.

I sighed pulling the pillow away from my face. "Fine!" I yelled back. I grumbled to myself getting up.

Pushing myself off the bed and started walking out the door, I tripped on none other then...

Can you guess?

THE F*CKING BOX!

"I SWEAR TO F*CKING ASGORE! IM GOING TO YEET THIS F*CKING BOX OUT OF THE WINDOW!"

At that, I hear stomping up the stairs, and Blue burst through the door.

"Ink! Are You Okay!? I Heard A Big Thump Then You Yelling! What Happe-?" Blue stopped when he saw me lying depressingly on the floor, and my little black box placed innocently on the floor. I perfect place where I could trip.

"Oh."

I huffed out in frustration. I gave up. I don't care. I pushed myself off the ground and just walked out the door.

"Ink! Don't You Need To Take Your Vials?" Blue asked following after me. I inhaled sharply, and let out a hard breath. 

"I don't feel like it. Not now." I said as I headed to the kitchen. Blue opened his mouth to protest, but closed it after awhile. I reached into the cubbard and grabbed the teabox. I set it down when I saw it was empty. 

"I'm gonna go get some more tea." I said to Blue as I headed for the door.

"Wait Ink-" but before Blue could finish, I closed the door.

I kept walking till I got to the store and went in. I looked around for a bit until I got to the tea section. I kept looking for the tea I like when I suddenly hear a short scream. As if it was being muffled out by something.

On instinct, I quickly followed the screams. They lead me to the back of the store. The very back where all the employees were.

But,

No one was in sight.

This confused me. Why wouldn't anyone be here?

"Help! Help us-" I turned around. Someone is definitely here. I ran toward where I heard the voice come from. But was confused on who I saw.

"Nightmare?" I asked looking at the dark goopy figure infront of me. "How did you get here?" I asked stepping closer.

"You don't recognize me like this do you?" The figure asked.

"No." I said bluntly. "Who are you? What are you doing here?" I asked getting my brush out.

"Hehe." The other chuckled. "It doesn't matter who I am. You'll figure it out sooner or later. And what I'm doing?" The other held up an unconscious human worker with one of their black tentacles, and threw them aside where other unconscious humans and monsters lay.

I wasted no time and ran foward. Raising my brush, I decided to throw on some yellow. But before I could swing, the other held his hand up and grabbed my arm to stop it from swinging down.

It was then did I see his yellow eyes. I also noticed his golden crown that looked strangely familiar. I couldn't put my finger on it when I remember Dream.

Dream liked yellow. And he had a golden crown just like the one this monster was wearing.

I was suddenly kicked in the gut and shot off of this shatterd Dream. I landed on my feet and looked around. We had teleported to a cliff in the woods. The sky was clear and strangely dark despite it being just day. I turned to see Dream stood back up straight and looking at me.

I looked back.

"Dream." I say blankly.

"I knew you would recognize me." Shatterd Dream smiled.

"What happened to you?" I asked, confused on what had happened.

"Oh wouldn't you like to know?" He snarled back.

"Yeah. That's why I asked." I pointed out.

"Well, sense your in so much love  with that glitch freak, I concluded it'd be pointless to love you." He stated.

Oh shoot. I forgot I was supposed to see Error. I thought to myself Ehh, he'll be fine. I wiped it off. Right now. I need to focus on Dream.

Error's P.O.V

I'm not fine.

Were the hell is Ink? He should've been here by now.

I sighed trying not to think of the worst. Maybe he just forgot. He does that a lot, he's very forgetful.

I chuckled to myself remembering all the times Ink stopped mid sentence just because he forgot what he was saying not 5 seconds ago. That made me worry even more. Thinking about him. He never forgets to meet.

"That's it. I'm gonna go look for him." I said to myself as I got up to go find Ink. "Whether they want me to come over or not, I'm gonna have to hop on over to the Angel side." I started walking the opposite way I came. Looking for my little inkling.

Oh boy this was gonna be a long day.

But nothing could prepare me for what happened when I crossed that line.