Long A/N but pls read still!

Hey Y'all! Author here!

So, when I started writing this book, I wasn't the best and not used to writing stories. I had a plan for this book. I had a plan on twist and turns and angst and a lot more other things.

Though I'm happy with how well this book turned out, it still wasn't what I had imagined. But because of my bad start, I couldn't find my way to how I wanted the story to go.

So I'm thinking of a rewrite.

Of course I'm always and forever going to keep this story up. But it's just not what I envisioned for this book. Don't get me wrong, I love how this book turned out and I'm so one hundred percent going to make a sequel once I find out about more ship children ships that involves Gradient and doesn't have any ship children that evolve Ink. And I'm not going to do Poth sadly because that would mean I would have to do some Drink.

But, I still want to see how my book would turn out if I added the twist and turns that I first had in mind now that I have better writing skill.

I have an unpublished book called "thoughts are new" where I just write a whole bunch of my thoughts. And of course, a lot of my thoughts include story ideas, and Ideas for chapters.

So for example this was going to be a chapter but I just couldn't find a way to get it in.

------------------------------------------

Warning! You might want to listen to the songs "Knife in my back" by Alec Benjamin and "searching for a feeling" by thirdstory to understand the references!

E

rror: do you remember that time when I told you about that song that gave me a random thought about Nightmare betraying me? Well, now I know that it wasn't Nightmare, it's YOU! Just covered in ink. You are the one who would leave me in a place like that to die! Nightmare was just trying to help me! But you, you just want me dead. I can't believe I trusted you! I can't belive I LOVED you.
Ink: Error, I-
Error: No! Get your knife out of my back! Your blood runs black.
Ink : look error I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I love you too with my whole heart and soul. (Jokes on you Error, Ink doesn't have a soul. Ha! )
Error: I was just surprised on how you turned on me so fast.
Ink: Error.
Error : I let you in I held you close.
Ink: does your blood flow like a river because you trusted me the most?
Error : shut up rainbow asshat
Ink: look. I'm sorry Error.
Error : you're not really sorry are you? Do you remember the song you told me? Cause I do. Looking for a feeling. Well, I thought I could find one with you. But I was wrong.
Ink: I thought so too! Maybe there's still a chance.
Error: well you thought wrong. You won't USE me for happiness, you won't USE me for anything anymore. I won't tell you I want you. I won't tell you I need you to love me. You were right. You were never their for me when I fell down. You do hang me dry. And I'll say, you don't have any reason to feel.
Ink was silent as tears started slowly role down his face.
Error: Oh look you did find some feelings. Now you know how I feel.
Error was about to get up to leave Ink suddenly started hugging him from the back.
Error: What the?
Ink: I'm sorry Error. I'm so so sorry. You're right. I am way to f*cked up to feel.
Error: Arg. Little asshat. Get Off Of Me!
Error shook Ink off and left.
After that day. Ink never left the house. Hell, not even his room. Frick that. He would never leave his bed.
Of course, he always had his drawing pad next to him but, before he could draw anything, he always thought of Error. So he put down the drawing pad, put his head down and curl himself into a ball and cry.
Dream and blue started to get worried. As well as the other angels. Ink only has a couple emotions now, from when he had a full rainbow of them. He could only feel sadness guilt depression, anger, hatred.
He felt like he screwed up so much, that he didn't even deserve to die in his dark, messy, sh*tty room.
He deserved to die in the lowest darkest deepest pits of hell. Where he'll never be found, and never be remembered.

------------------------------------------

See! It adds a connection to past chapters. I wanted their music talk to be meaningful and have a purpose later on in the story. But I just couldn't find a way.

And do you see how much drama is in it? It's the kind of drama that makes you either not want to read it, or pulls you in more into the story.

And it does have the weird

Error: (insert words here)
Ink: (insert sadness here)

Thing that people do. But I could always fix that. I did it with the chapter "Ink and Dream have a nice talk" chapter and everyone seemed to like it, or hate it in a good way.

So, I've kinda have been in the middle of what to do. And in these cases, I like to turn to my readers and ask what they want to see from me. They are my audience and what helped me get here. I want to please you readers and make you happy. So, I am one hundred percent going to write a sequel, no doubt about it, but in the time you wait for the sequel, did you want a somewhat rewrite? I'll probably just rewrite the stuff in the middle, keep the first couple chapters because I'm lazy, then get to the things I want to fix and maybe improve. Unless I'm feeling really motivated and just rewrite the whole thing, but that's very unlikely.

Comment on this chapter, and once again, thank you all! I love you all so much! You guys, or gals, or attack helicopters, or neither of those options have made me into the writer I am today. I wish the best for you all, and hope that you shippers and bored people that have nothing else better to do then to read a 1126 word authors note (One as long as I try to make my regular chapters) an at least tolerable day/night or a great and happy one!

And if you're not having a good one, I'm sorry. F.

Bye!