Betrayer

No one's pov

A little hope, is all their was for Error. Dream would come check on him every now and then, but, he was always in the back corner, making as little interaction with anyone as possible.
Ink, on the other hand, found out secrets about the place. He found out he could be himself around the others. Not peppy, loud, talkative, or happy. No, he could bring down his walls and mask that showed his emotionless face. The true Ink.

One day, while Ink was sitting on the floor of his cage, he heard footsteps coming towards him.
He looked up to see who it was.
To his surprise, it was Dust. He questioned this a little. So he came up closer.
" Hey, look. I know I'm not supposed to be down here, but, want to go out and walk around for a bit?" Dust offered.
This shocked Ink a little but, went with it. He nodded his head as Dust pulled out a key from his pocket. He put the key in the cage lock. Then slowly and quietly opened the door for Ink to climb out.
As Ink got out, Dust quietly muttered "You better thank papyrus for this." Ink could barely hear it though, so he said nothing.
"C'mon, let's go before the others find out." Dust ran up a little, with Ink following behind.
   They rounded a corner before they were put on the night street. No one was really up. Just them.
   "Aren't you technically a betrayer by doing this?" Ink asked Dust.
   "Yeah. I guess. But, who cares?" Dust casually said.
   Ink felt, nice. It wasn't like up above, but still quiet and peaceful. The beautiful silence was broken, when Dust asked,
   "So, what happened? What'd you do to get Nightmare real upset? And, do you happen to know what happened to Error? Nightmare won't tell us." He got quieter as he spoke. Ink could barely make anything out. But, he could still guess he was talking about Error.
   "Well, it started one day..."

Blue's pov

I came back from talking with my brother, when I see Dream dead on the couch. Wait.....
DEAD?!?!
"Dream Dream! Are You Ok? Please Wake Up! Please Don't Be Dead! Dream Please!" I worriedly shouted to try to wake Dream up.
Let's just say, it worked.
I apparently had just woken up an angry, heartbroken, betrayed, depressed, confused, Dream.
Which is never good in any situation.
"Blue? What're you doing? Did you need something? " Dream grumbled.
"Oh! Sorry! I Was Just Making Sure You Were Ok." I replied back to the grumpy Dream.  
"Oh. Ok then. If you have nothing to say, can you leave me alone for awhile. I'm thinking." Dream snapped a little more harsher then usual, but, I could deal with it. It didn't bother me.
" Oh. Ok Then! See You Later!" I sighed, but still smiled back as I walked some stairs to the rooms.
   My room was on the left of the hallway, Dreams was the right, and Ink's was in the middle. Speaking of Ink, where is he? I haven't seen him in the longest time.
   I was going to ask Dream, but remembered that he wasn't in the best mood. So I'll ask him at dinner.
   When dinner came around, I asked him why he was feeling down and where Ink was. He sighed and answered simply.
" Ink is off somewhere, so he might not come back for a while. As for me, I'm not feeling the greatest because I don't understand why he would leave without us."
   I thought about this for a moment. Where was he going? Why did he leave without telling us? When will he come back? Could he be in possible danger? How could we help him? All these questions swarmed in my head. Questioning all of Ink's actions and choices, when Dream suddenly got up and put his plate into the sink.
"I'm going out for awhile. Some fresh air would be nice. Maybe to clear my head. If I'm not back after 10, come looking for me. Alright?" Dream announced.
"Ok! You Can Count On Me! Don't Worry Dream, I Have This All Under Control! Have A Nice Walk!" I exclaimed to him.
   He left, slamming the door shut. So now it was just me, and my thoughts.
   I cleaned up a bit, while also thinking about what Dream said. Something about it didn't seem right. Why would Ink just leave without telling us? It's something he wouldn't do for sure. It's not like him to do that. As well as to somewhere like a long journey or adventure or quest. He wouldn't go without us.
   So that first seemed suspicious. 
   Secondly, Dream seemed more worried then he usually is. Even when Ink does leave for a walk, Dream would be so calm about it. Saying he believe that Ink is just fine, that he's strong and determined, and could fight through anything! But now, Dream is cold, afraid, hurt, stressed. Unlike him at all.
   Thirdly, I've noticed recently Ink has been going on more walks. I've seen him less then usual. This might have to do with Inks sudden disappearance
   Fourthly, Dream did go somewhere with a bunch of angels not to long ago. Maybe to help Ink with something. Maybe to stop Ink from-
   Then it suddenly hit me. Is Ink a traitor to us? Is his "walks" to go see the demons and give them information. Is this why Dream is being so down lately? Did he find out about Ink and get depressed because they had to put him in jail? Isla that why Dream left just now? To go see Ink and try to talk him out of it? I have to help him.
   I quickly left to go see if there was anyone new in "The Dungeon" I liked to call it. Maybe I could find them, help Dream get Ink back, help Ink turn good again. How long has he been a spy?
   A million thoughts ran through my head as I made my way down. Until they all stopped when I saw who was the new one in the dungeon.
   It wasn't Ink. But a mysterious shape that, oddly looked familiar.
   "Hello. Fellow Monster In That Cage. Mind I Ask How You Got Yourself Into This Mess?" I bravely asked.
   "Who the hell is there?" The voice asked back.
   "Why, The Magnificent Blue! almost Head Of The Relm Of Angels! I Have Come To ask What It Is You Have Done To Deserve Such A Place. And Ask Who You Are." I proud stated.
   "Why would I do that? Why the hell should I tell you?" The voice called again.
   "Because I, The Magnificent Blue, Want To Help You In Any Way I Can" I announced.
   " Why would YOU help me? HOW would you help me? You can't. " The voice sounded hopeless. But I won't let that happen!
   "I Will Help You, Because You As Well As Everyone Here Deserves Hope And Mercy! And Won't Stop Until I Do!" A determined tone as always! Proud to help this fellow frie-
   "Do you even know who I am?"
   "Of Course Not. But I'm Willing To-"
   "My name is Error."
   I froze.
   Error. The god of destruction. Known to kill without a second glance. Kill without mercy. Ruthlessly. I suddenly got chills run down my spine. But, it was too late. I guess now it's time to find out the truth.
   "Ha. Not so willing to help me now huh?"
   "No! I'll Help You In Any Way I Can! I'll Prove To You That You Can Be A Good Person! Tell Me What Happened, I'll Help You Through This! I said Determined To help Error see a better path instead of genocide and death.
    "Are you joking? They'll hate you. And see you as a betrayer if they find out your helping me. Their literal enemy!" He sounded shocked. Angry almost. But I won't let that faze me.
   "Aha! Well Fellow Potential Friend, That Is Where You Are Wrong! For I, The Magnificent Blue, Is Excellent At Keeping Secrets! And No One Will Find Out!" I sounded sure, but I wasn't really sure myself. But, I just had to believe.
   Error sighed. He had finally given in. "It all started....."