Help from the Other Side

Blue started talking to Error more.
And Dust started taking Ink out more.

They both felt bad for the other.

But I guess it was fine.

Dream never found out.
Nor did Nightmare.
Everything was fine.

Yet, just like the secret meetings, things probably weren't going to go all nice and easy for long.

   While Ink and Dust had been out, they were sitting under a street lamp. Barely holding it's light in place for the life of him. Ink has an idea of where he wanted to go tonight.
    " I want to go to where me and Error first meet, that's also where we last saw eachother."
   "You want to go there? But, isn't it pretty far away? What if we get caught?"
   " If we get caught, Blame it on me. Say you were walking around last night because you couldn't sleep. And you also had a nagging feeling to check on me incase I escaped. But then I forced you to take me somewhere. How about that? "
   "How would you force me? I'm a pretty tough gu-"
   "I'll bring my emotions back, especially the yellow one, and act super annoying so none of you can sleep without hearing my crazy annoyingness. And if you try to stop me, or potentially kill me, I will jump around all hipper like Blue on sugar and somehow drive you all insane and slowly to suicide. And sooner or later, you'll all eventually kill yourself."
   "Wait you could do that? "
   "I don't want to. But I could if I put a lot of effort into it. To much effort that I could possibly break. But, sort of yeah."
    "Ok then. We have a deal."
    "Cool."
    And off they were, on the greatest adventure of their lives, (well, more of just Dusts' life but, meh.) while it was still dark, so they wouldn't get caught.

    Meanwhile, up above, Blue was talking with Error, when Error brought up a conversation topic. 
   "Hey Blue, how come you can't unlock me out of here?"
   "Well, I Would If I Could But, I Don't Know Where The Key Is. Ink Usually Has It Seeing He's The Leader But, Seeing As He's Gone, I Don't Know Where It Is."
   "Do you think Dream might have it?"
   "No. Dream Doesn't Know Where Ink Would Put The Key. Most Of The Time, Ink Doesn't Even Know Where It Is. Thanks To His Forgetfulness. "
   "Hey Blue."
   "Hmm?"
   "Are you guys allowed to see the demon? Because I know down there, we aren't able to see the angels."
   "Well, I Guess, I've Never Tried. I've Never Found A Reason To See Anyone From Down Below."
   "Hey Blue, for me, could you try?"
   "I Guess I Could. I Just Don't Know Where To Go."
   "Just, the lowest and darkest you could go. Maybe, go to the place where me and Ink would hang out. I told you about that right?"
   " Yeah. Ok. I'll Try. I'll Do It. For You. And Maybe, For Ink As Well."
  "Thank you Blue."

   So now, Ink, Dust, and Blue headed to the place where Error and Ink first meet. Surprised to see what they found when they got there.