The Color and the Mistake go to Hell!

Blue's pov

   "I'm gonna make an important phone call for a sec to see what we should do with Error and Ink. I have an Idea and I'm just gonna discuss it with some people ok?" Dream said as he picked up his phone and typed some random persons number into it.
   "What Is It? You Can Tell Me! For I, The Magnificent Blue, Am Good At Keeping Secrets! And, I Am Also Now Part Of The Lead Angels! And almost Head Or The Relm of angels! You Can Trust Me Friend!" I exclaimed. But he didn't take it.
   "I'll tell you later. This might take awhile so, go, entertain yourself with something. Maybe help some angels or something. I just gotta discuss this plan alright?" Dream grumbled. I nodded. Heading for the door. I thought this was the perfect time to let Error out. Dream won't be back for awhile, so, he'll never know! We can get back quick. But, before I left and shut the door, I heard Dream say "I've got a truce." A truce? I thought to myself. I thought he was discussing a plan. Not making a deal. But, my body didn't respond fast enough, so before I could ask him, I had already closed the door.
   "Well, I Guess, We Only Have Limited Time For Error To Be Free. Better Get Going." And off I was to free Error.
   "Hey Error!"
   "Hey Blue."
   "Y'Know What Time It Is?"
   "I don't know. Probably 10:12. Why?" I laughed.
   "No Silly! It's Time To Free You From Here!" His faced brightend as I said that. I don't know if I've ever seen him so happy before.
   "Ready? Were Going To The Tree Place, Right?"
   "Yup! I'm ready! Let's go!" I unlocked him with the key I found. He jumped out in excitement. Then, we were off! He had ran quickly outside, me following right behind.
   "Wow. It's so bright. And beautiful it here. It's been so long sense I've seen the sun." He closed his eyes for awhile. Taking in everything around him. The warmth of the sun, the sound of kids laughing and having fun in the distance, the smell of fresh air. Everything was so real. This made me realize how beautiful everything was. I've lived here my whole life, I blocked it all out. I'm focused so much on training, my brother, and my friends. I've forgotten the beauty of this place. How everything is so, amazing. It also made me feel bad. That some people don't have this. The people down under. They don't get to see the sun. They don't get to feel it's warmth. They don't get to smell the fresh grass as you walk through a meadow of colorful flowers. Or hear the joy of children laughing as they run around screaming "Tag! You're it!" And chasing eachother until their parents call them inside. I felt bad for them. Why couldn't they see the awe of sunsets and sunrises. Or anything of beauty at all? It just didn't seem fair. I looked at Error. His eyes closed, breathing in deeply and evenly. Never wanting to let go of this feeling. Of this moment. Of anything. I felt bad, that, he never got to see this when he was at "home"It was just heartbreaking. I suddenly feel spoiled for having such an amazing view, and some people don't get to see it. I looked down at the grass. I let Error take it in as much as he wanted. Because I know, he'll probably never get to see it ever again.
   "Was I taking to long?"
I looked up. Error was looking down at me. Waiting for my response.
   "No, I Was Letting You Have Your Moment. I Know You'll Probably Never See These Skies Ever Again Anyways."
   "Alright. Well, we can go know."
  "Cool! Let's Go!!!" I said as I ran over to where the place was. We had to hide Error a little so the other angels  wouldn't freak out. But finally, we were there. We were standing at the edge of the large entrance, leading inside. It was time to go.
   "Are you ready to see where I live?" Error asked before we stepped in.
   "Of Course! Let's Do This! "
   We stepped inside, and what I saw was, I don't even know how to describe it.
   Lava, wilted flowers, brown grass, and a dead tree in the middle of it all.
   "Wow. This Is..." I drifted off a bit. Definitely a change of scenery.
   "Haha. Yeah. Welcome to the underworld." Error laughed.
   I closed my eyes shaking it away. I, The Magnificent Blue, can get through anything, in any climate and setting.
   "Are you ok? Ready to go or, need to chill out a bit?" Error asked.
   I looked up at him. A big determined smile on my face. "No! I'm Ready! " I said excitedly.
   We walked through the room, to the other side. We walked in a dirt path, hidden in a forest. It was kind of creepy waking in a deep, dark, scary forest. But, it was fine. Like I said before, I can get through anything!
    When we got out of the forest though, I was greeted with a whole new world. The exact opposite of above.
    It was dark and quite. Only a few murmurs went around. The sound of flowing lava near by as well could be heard. Not alot of people were out as well. Some were waking around, others sitting on benches. Just doing normal things humans do I guess on a quiet cloudy day. Only few people are out. Everything is quiet. It's very dark. But, it was fine. It was new. And I like new. I wanted to know more. And explore! I looked up at Error. He looked down at me.
   "Welcome to Hell." I looked around before saying, " Where Are You're Friends?"
   "Curious I see? I'll show you." He then starts running across the place, headed for the tallest building. I followed close behind.
    Sooner or later, we stood in front of the building. Error was breathing deeply from running across the whole place. But me, naturally full of energy, was just fine.
   "You Good?" I asked Error concerningly.
   "Yeah, I'm, good." He said between breaths.
   We waited awhile for him to catch his breath. When he was done, he knocked on the door. We heard shuffling around, some arguing, then some hushed voices. But before anyone answered the door, Error screamed through the door,
   "Open up you little shiiiiiii- I mean, just open up the fuuu- just open the fudging door."
   "Wow. I'm Not That Innocent. You Can Swear If You Want. It Doesn't Matter To Me."
   "Y'Know we can hear you guys through the door. You guys talk pretty loud. Who the hell's even there?"
    "It's me Octopus. Panic at the everywhe-" Before Error could finish, the door sprung open and at first, this black goopy skeleton like thing shot out and wrapped his arms around Error. Then, a couple more skeleton came out to look in disbelief.
   One looked like Sans but with black deep eyes and black streaks running down his face. The other one looked like a edgy version of Sans, another looked like Sans, but with a whole freaking chunk missing from his head! Oh and one glowing red eye. And the last one looked like me, but eviler and edgier. And, Dust was there too.
   I waited a bit for their reunion to be over. I didn't want to disturb them. It has been awhile sense they've seen eachother. But, then they finally noticed me.
   "Uuhhh. Error. Who is this better version of Razz?" The one with a chunk of skull missing asked.
    "Oh shut it butcher." The edgy me, or Razz said annoyed.
   "I'm gonna butcher you Crazzy Razzy." The Bucher threatened.
   "No one kills anyone!" The octopus said very frustrated.
   Everyone shut up very quickly. I looked down at my feet in discomfort. Until Error finally spoke up.
   "Guys, this is Blue. As you can tell, he's an angel. But, please don't murder him because he helped me escape from above." He said while looking at all his teammates. I looked up with a cheery smile on my face. More comfortable knowing I know at least to of their members already.
   "Greetings! I Am The Magnificent Blue! It Is A Pleasure To Meet You All!" I said excited to meet some new friends.
    "Uh... hi Blue." The octopus said. "I'm Nightmare. Nice to meet you." He said this kind of suspiciously, but he still let the others continue before he said anything else.
   "Hey. I'm Killer. Hope you don't lose that optimistic attitude while your down here. You optiMUSTic be the most cheery thing down here." Killer got hit in the back of the head by the guy with a chunk of skull missing.
   "Killer, that was really bad and didn't make any sense. Anyways, I'm Horror. Don't ask about my skull, I will axe you down." Horror threatened.
   "No one is axing anyone down." Nightmare spoke.
   "Ignoring them, hello doppelganger. I'm Razz. A more edgier and better you." I looked at him, and he looked at me. I looked away quickly, his glare a little to intense for me.
   "And, I'm Dust. Nice to see you." I smiled at him. Glad to see him again.
   "Ok well, Error is out. Meaning Dream didn't lie. Let's get Ink out of here. Alright? Error and Blue, you guys can come too." They left to I guess to Ink. So I followed them.
   We kept running left and right now up and down. Everywhere. But finally, we went down some flight of stairs and I saw Ink.
   "INK!" I screamed in joy at the sight of him. I ran up to him, the only thing stopping me from giving him a death hug, was the metal bars keeping him locked up.
   "Blue? What are you doing here? Did you get captured? Are you ok?" He asked, but Nightmare stopped him.
   "Oh moody bird. You have feelings and emotions? What a shocker." Horror teased.
   "I have more emotions then you have balls." Ink reacted.
   "So, that means butcher has no balls?" Dust smirked at the joke going around.
   "Shut it. Horror has never had any balls. Ink, Blue's's fine. You on the other hand..." Nightmare started. Ink looked at Nightmare concerningly.
   "You are free to leave this hell." Ink sighed in relief.
   "So, I can leave here? Are you sure?"
   "Yeah. Just leave before I change my mind. Dust, get him out of here." Nightmare said.
   "Uhhh... I don't have the keys." We all looked at him.
   "You're joking." Nightmare narrowed his eyes in all seriousness.
   "I swear. I don't have it."
   Nightmare sighed. "Does anyone else have it?" Everyone shook their head.
   Nightmare sighed again. "Well, I guess you're not going free until we find the key for you to escape."
   I looked at Ink and then at everyone else. I was in disbelief.
   "Wow. You Guys Are Really Bad. Not Even Knowing Where The Keys Even Are!" I said in shock and anger that Ink can't go free yet.
   "Yep. Haven't changed in the time I was gone." Error shook his head in disappointment.

   So now, Ink was still stuck in hell, despite Error being back. This was going to be hard.