Wow. Dream Sucks At Everything

Dreams pov:

   "Hello. I'm glad you agreed to attend. I was a bit scared you wouldn't come."

   "Well, I was always good at scaring people huh?"

   "Yes. Well, now, the real reason why I called you. You feel like the relationship between Ink and Error have gone a bit to far, correct? "

   "Yes. It's gone off the tracks. I thought we were friends, but, he has been keeping secrets, and I don't like that. He has been hanging out with that crap of a "friend" he says "he's perfect" and "understanding" Yeah, and we weren't. It's really getting on my nerves."

   I nodded. "Well, me too. And I think I have an idea on how to stop the two. But, I'll need your help."

   "Mhmm. Go on." He gestured for me to keep going.

   "Well, I know that you like to keep the atmosphere negative, correct? Well, despite hating it, I have an idea that must be done. I, will eat a black apple. And help you keep the world dark, as long as you keep Error away from Ink, and give me a chance to talk to Ink for awhile, sooner or later convincing him to stop these meetings. How about that?"

    There was a long pause as the other thought about this plan.

   "Are you sure about this?" They asked warily.

   "Positive." I responded.

   "Don't you mean, negative? "

   "Ha, yeah sure whatever. So, you on board with this plan?"

   "Are you sure this is going to get Error back to his usual self?"

   "It should."

   "What about you?" They asked a little worried.

   "You know how I'll go far to help a friend. Old or new."

   "Well then, I guess I'm on board with this then."

   I smirked. I held out my hand, and the other took it.

   "Pleasure doing business with you...

Brother.