Let Me Tell You A Story

A long time ago. In this world of humans and monsters, we're two skeletons. One, loved to draw, paint, color. Anything art related. But, this colorful skeleton had no soul. So he could never feel emotions. The only way he could was through color.
Even though he didn't have a soul, above still wanted him. For being so creative and creating life form.
Even though below thought they were a better choice for him, sense he had no soul.
But above won him over.
The other skeleton had a soul, but was made to destroy. He didn't like doing it, but, he could kill in an instant if he had to.
The thing was, he did have a soul, so he could feel all feelings of guilt and regret whenever he killed someone, but, below still wanted him.
Even though above thought he would be perfect to defend everyone for the good, and he did have a soul, so he would be amazing up above.
But below won him over.

Now the destructive one stands in the pits of hell,
and the creative one sits on the highest point.

But,

Something was missing.

Each place wanted both skeletons.

So for years they fought over who gets who, and who got both.

Until a new place was made.

One neither above, nor below.

One where the two skeletons could escape from this inevitable war.

And the two found it, and let all their thoughts and emotions go.

But above was greedy, and wanted both. So it sent some of its own to find this mysterious place, and get both to come up with them.

But it didn't work. Because below saw this plan coming, so he sent some of its own to stop above as well.

Years pass.

And the creative one was finally down below where hell wanted him.

And the destructive one was up above where heaven wanted him.

Each place had who they wanted, and who they deserved from the start.

Yet, they were all still unhappy.

The two wanted to see their friends, and both above and below wanted both skeletons.

So this eternal war kept going on, and on.