Serious

Alright peeps! There's something serious we need to discuss. So, there are terrible people. People that literally make me want it commit some murders! But I don't! I swear I have no blood on my hands!

I'm talking about rapist!

Now, I'm a passive person if you know me in really life, it's hard to anger me I don't swear that often. One of my closest friends has never heard me swear before. But I'm gonna take this serious and swear a lot so, please take this seriously.

I was tagged in a comment by XGalacticXK12X in a book by Meh_name_is_amelia in the book Sans' AU's Naj AU's, son if sans sanscest, Papyrus' x Rader one. I don't know how recent this is but it matters to me not! This is serious.

So there is a website called rapey.to I personally have never been there and I advise NO ONE goes there unless it's to report the website. (Just saying, all the information I talk about I got from the book.) The websites filled with people that I don't even have enough middle fingers to express how shit they are! Apparently they're people who want to make rape, Murder, pedophilia and more violent crimes normal!

Literally quote on what someone said, "Girls, don't be afraid to run away from home to become an old man's sex-slave." WHAT THE ACTUALLY LIVING FUCK! Who the fuck would just- I- I am literally speechless on how enraged I am! One dude actually said he liked to rape little girls and if any little girl wanted to get raped, to send him a message or he might kidnap you!

I didn't want to go to the sight because I still have some innocence I would love to keep, and I couldn't copy any of the quotes in the story so I suggest you just read Sans' AU's Naj AU's, son if sans sanscest, Papyrus' x Rader one by Meh_name_is_amelia. They go more into detail about how shit these people are. I suggest you read it and spread the word as fast as you can. We need to stop these fucking gross, disgusting, horrible, rapist, murders, etc. One guy actually explains how to get away with murder. And I know a lot of us joke about it, but please don't actually do it!

Spread the word and let's shut down this terrible website.