You WHAT?

Ink's POV

I walked over to the fountain of wishes, to see who needed to talk to me.
When I went to see who, I was shocked.
It was the girl who I helped that one day.
She needed to talk to me.
" Hello again Ink!" She introduced.
"Hi. Nice to see you as well." I responded.
"So, I heard you needed to talk to me?" I corrected.
"Yes indeed. I wanted to talk to you in secret about your..." She stopped.
"About my?" I tried to continue her.
" About  your secret meetings with that other person." She hushed her voice to a whisper.
I took a step back.
"How do you know? " I asked surprised.
"I followed you." She said simply.
"You WHAT!?" I yelled in anger and shock.
"Sorry sorry, I just wanted to thank you for encouraging me that first day. But I saw you walk somewhere else, so I followed you. Sorry!" She worriedly explained.
" It's ok. I can't blame you for being curious. You're just merely a kid, who in their past life, really had nothing to lose." I said forgivingly.
" Well, when you put it like that, it seems..." She started.
" Yeah sorry, so, how long have you been following me and, have you told anyone? " I questioned.
" Well, I've been following you for, maybe, a week. Then stopped cause I knew you were safe, and that, nothing would change." She said.
" And as for telling anyone? " That was something important I needed to know.
" Well, I told me friend I told you about. Because she found out too. So, now we meet there. Like you and, that other person." She said.
I was speechless. I didn't know that anyone followed me. I guess she was really good at being sneaky and quiet.
"Well, I guess, thanks for telling me. Is that all you need to tell me?"
"One last thing, you can't keep hiding these meetings forever. Someday, someone will find out, and you'll suffer from all you sin and lies."
I looked at her, concerningly.
" Uh, I'll uh, I'll keep that in mind." I nervously assured.
" Oh, one last thing, tell your new friend hi for me. Thanks!" She yelled as she walked away from the conversation.
Welp, I guess I better get going, Textile is probably worried on where I am.

Error's P.O.V

I went over to the lava pool to see who needed me. I was thinking either, 1. This was actually important, 2. Someone wanted to kill me, or 3. This could all be just a dream. They are all reasonable answers. I just have to wait and see.
"Hello again Error." The secret stranger introduced.
" Nice to meet again." I answered back.
" So, what brought you here to me?" I asked.
" Oh, you know Error. Nothing much but your secret meetings with  ¡u|< " She said.
I looked at this anonymous voice, confused.
They groaned in annoyance, "Also known as Smudge. "  They explained.
It took me awhile to calculate what this person just said.
" Wait WHAT?" This took me by surprise. How in the world did they know about my meetings with Smudge?
" Simple. I followed you." This stalker easily spoke.
" You WHAT?" I started glitching for a second.
" Calm down. I've told no one."
I looked at the secret stranger for a good minute.
"Fine, me and my friend from above also visit too from time to time. But that's it I swear." The liar confessed.
"I knew you weren't telling me everything. " I said, proud that I caught this stranger in the act.
" Nor were you when talking to your 'best friend' " This person challenged.
"Uhg, whatever. Is that all you gotta tell wise old stalker?" I angrily asked.
" Well, one I'm Not a stalker. Two, you can't keep hiding this secret forever. Someone will find out eventually. And by then, you'll suffer a big consequence. And three, tell your friend I say hi." And with that, the stranger was gone. Disappeared into thin air. Classic.
I shook off the feeling of discomfort. I headed to the tree, to go deliver the message.