Dream You Little Bi-

Sadness, hatred, sorrow, worry, fear, betrayal.

All these feelings were coming off of Blue.

We are currently in a hospital waiting for Ink to wake up and make sure if he's ok or not.

I feel kind if bad for lying to Blue and making him turn against his friend, but it's fine. Error's probably evil anyways. They all are.

I turned to see a nurse walk into the room.

"Blue and Dream?" She asked looking around the room.

Me and Blue stood up.

"Patient number 815 is up and requested to see you." She said.

Me and Blue walked over to her and followed her down the hall to Ink's room.

"He hit his head pretty hard and got knocked unconscious. He has major head injuries on his skull which we tended to, but he also has a crack on his right eye that was too much of a risk to heal." She explained.

"What Do You Mean A Risk?" Blue asked worriedly.

"Well, any little mistake could've made him peminently blind in that eye." Blue made a horrific face when she said that.

"Don't worry. You're friend will be alright. It will heal in time, but not fully. It will unfortunately still leave a scar on his eye."

We had finally made it to Ink's room. We stood in front of the door, but before the nurse could knock on the, Blue got to the door first and knock once then paused, then knocked three more times with no pause in between.

This was our code. So we didn't have to go "Who's there?" When someone knocks on our door.

Ink's code is two regular knocks.
Mine is one knock with a pause then two regular knocks after.

This was Blue's way of telling Ink it was him and not the nurse.

"Come in." We heard from the other side.

We all entered and saw Ink. He had the right side of his head wrapped in bandages. Supposedly because of the giant crack on his eye.

Before anyone could say anything, Blue went over and tackled him into a hug.

"Ink! Are You Alright! How Are You Feeling? What Happened? How's Your Eye? Do You Still Remember Who I Am? I Was So Worried! Are You Sure You're Ok?" Blue was crying of joy and worry. He kept firing questions at Ink, he didn't even wait for answers.

Ink smiled a little and put his hand on Blue's head.

"Blue I'm fine! Don't worry! I'm ok! Can you just get off me? You're kinda crushing my ribs." He laughed. He was laughing? Why? Why was he happy? Was it fake? Was he wearing a mask again? I couldn't sense anything from him.

But all my questions were answered when Blue let go of Ink. Blue turned over and looked over to me. Ink looked at me as well.

I looked at Ink, and he was starring at me straight in the eyes.

His cold, dull, empty eyes staring right at me. I felt a chill go up my spine. It suddenly felt like it dropped 100 degrees and it was freezing. Ink's cold glare kept me from moving. He had his emotionless face on, but I could tell he was angry. In the way he looked at me now, it was like I could almost hear his voice saying

"You know what you did. And I will never forgive you for it. This feeling your feeling right now, I hope you never forget this feeling of your sins crawling down your back."

He kept his look on me, and I couldn't turn away. Only when Blue turned back to look at him, did he smile and hold out his arm.

"C'mon silly. What are doing just standing there, join in on our group hug!" He said with a cheery voice. "It's not a group hug without the whole group."

I catiously took a step, Ink's face and voice sounded so real. His hatred energy turned to happy and excited energy.

It was scary and concerning how fast his moods can turn in an instant.

But I can too.

I smiled and happily ran over to then and joined there hug.

I let my positive energy flow, and the room turned from a cold freezing iceland, to a warm loving home.

We hugged for another minute or so before we all let go of eachother.

"I missed you guys." Ink said without a hint of lying on his voice.

"How long will he have to stay here?" I asked the nurse who was standing there and smiling at our little reunion.

"Just a few more days, it'll take quite a while for his scar to heal." She said. "But you can visit anytime you like."

"Can We Stay The Night! I Don't Wanna Leave Ink Alone!" He whined like a little child.

"Well, I guess you could. But please be careful with him." The nurse said warily.

"Don't Worry! I The Magnificent Blue Will Be The Most Gentle To My Best Friend!" Blue said happily with a big smile on his face.

The nurse smiled. "Alright, but if there's any trouble please come get me or one of us. You can go to the recipient desk, or our break room is just down to the other hall and the fourth room the the right, alright?"

I smiled and nodded." Understand! Thank you." I said as I turned back to the others.

The nurse smiled once more and left us.

Nighttime came around and Blue had fallen asleep on Ink. Ink was also sleeping peacefully.

I sighed and got up next to Ink.

I held my hand over his head. Some golden magic left my hand to Ink's head.

I didn't like messing with others memories, it was one wrong, and two very draining. But I had to in this case.

I looked through Ink's memory. I skipped all the way to the day me and Ink were at the cliff.

I smirked.

Why not change some thing around?

He will never forgive you Error.