Questioning the Questioners

The day was approaching fast. Ink was so glad that Dust had told him this. Now he could find out a way to possibly somehow escape, how he should act, what questions he would be asked, and how to answer them. Things like that he thought through.
"What is it like up above? Better then down here. Loud and fun. What were you and Error doing? And why? Why would I tell you? I didn't know it was him. We just talked. About what? Whatever what was on our mind." Ink recited questions and responses. They could come question him at anytime. He kept thinking about why they now suddenly wanted to know about the angels. After years of this war between the demons and angels, why were they just asking now? It was crazy.
The next day, Ink faced the back of his cage, reciting the question and responses once more in his head, when suddenly, he heard people coming down. He instantly stood up. He looked over to see who came down.
It was Nightmare and his gang. Of course though, no Dust. The day had come where they were going to question him.
He turned back, his back and wings facing them.
"Hello Ink." Nightmare started.
"Uhg, what do you guys want?" Ink scoffed.
"Oh. A little moody bird I see? Reminds me of you Fell." Nightmare spoke.
"Oh shut it octopus." Fell responded.
Oh my gosh. Ink thought. Octopus, what a great name.
"Well, besides that, we have some questions for you?"
"Questions? Why?" Ink knew why they wanted to ask questions, but he kept playing along, and played then as the fools.
"We're the ones asking questions got it squid?" Nightmare angrily said to Ink.
"Alright fine, whatever. Octopissed." Ink muttered the last part quietly to himself. And thank god Nightmare didn't hear, or he would be in a world of trouble.
"First off, what were you and Error doing? Why were you guys secretly hanging out?"
"Why would I tell you? I didn't even know it was Error."
"Well, even if you didn't know it was Error, what were you guys talking about?"
"Look at you being an eavesdropper, and trying to get in on a conversation that's not yours. Don't you know that's rude Nightmare?" Nightmare just growled in response.
"Cross, you try. Your more calmer." Oh, so he's giving up? Ink thought. Well, let's see how resistant this oreo is.
"Ok? Greetings. I'm Cross."
"Yeah. I could tell."
"Well, I know you care about Error as much as we do. We're all trying to find a way to break him free. It'll help if you could cooperate with us?"
"Why would I?"
"I'm not going to force you. I'm just saying that maybe we could find a way to break Error free."
"Free me and I'll help you free Error."
Cross looked over to Nightmare, searching for an answer. Nightmare looked back. Not making any movement of agreement or disagreement. He just looked at Cross. It was kind of obvious to Ink that Cross wasn't a social type. Cross finally looked back at Ink.
"Tell me something about up above we should know before we go."
"Well, it's better than down here. That's for sure."
"Of course. Down here is literal hell."
"Why should I trust you?"
"Why did you trust Error?"
Ink paused for a moment, thinking of something to say.
"I trusted him, because I didn't know it was him."
"He is labeled as a destroyer. Yet he was nice to talk to, was he not? Nightmare might be labeled as the god of negativity, but that doesn't mean he doesn't care for everyones hopes and dreams. He tries his best to help the people that were never helped, and rejected of love."
Ink stayed silent. Listening to Cross's words. Nightmare looked pleased with Cross, as he could tell he was getting to Ink's head.
"You don't have to trust us if you don't want to, but it would be best for all of us to get along and trust eachother. With our strength and your knowledge, we can free Error, and possibly bring peace to both sides."
"Wow Cross. Your so anti-social all the time, I never knew you were actually good and knowledgeable when speaking to people." Fell said shocked.
"Oh shut up mustard face, it's not like you could do any better." Killer sneered.
"I was giving him a compliment! And don't call me mustard face! Or I'll start calling you crybaby again!"
"For the last time, these black streaks aren't tear marks!"
Killer and Fell were having a good argument about nicknames and so on, until Nightmare finally decided to stop them.
"Ok look idiots, we don't got time for your bickering. We gotta see what the moody birds answer is." Nightmare stated in frustration.
"So, Fells nickname is mustard face, Killers is crybaby, in my opinion, Cross's is oreo, yours is octopus, and mine is moody bird? Wow. What about the other four?" Ink asked curiously and kinda wanted to hear more nonsense.
"Well, Dust's is powder (RSWTBS reference) Razz is you can't spell crazzy without razz, Horrors is butcher, and Error is panic at the everywhere." Nightmare concluded. "And that's a good nickname for Cross."
"Ok but, back on track, what is it like in the angel realm?" Killer asked putting everyone in place, and killing the mood.
"I guess, it's really bright, and loud, and madly annoying. Also, "the dungeon" is around the castle. Which is most likely where Error is. You would also probably want to look out for Dream. He will go crazy if he sees you guys, and there's this skeleton named Blue. He always has this blue bandana on. He'll probably help you if you tell him your Error's friend. He might also have the key to Errors cell." This was some good information Ink spilled out, and it would be really good in the adventure to save Error.
"Well, do you guys have any other questions?" Ink asked tired of doing this.
"Yeah, so if you like colors, which one is your favorite?" Fell asked.
"All of them. The rainbow."
"So does that mean your ga-" Horror was quickly shut up by Nightmare slamming him on the head with a tentacle.
"Don't mind him. He's a weirdo." Nightmare said to Ink.
"Well, I guess that is everything then. We'll come back if we have more questions we need clarified."
"Alright. Fun messing with you, I mean helping you free Error."
And that was the end of that.

Later that night...

"Hey powder I think I know a good place to go to-"
Dust quickly drew a knife to Ink's neck.
"Call me that again, and I won't hesitate to kill you."