Blue & Error Talking About Stuff :3

Error's P.O.V :
   Blue came around later then usual. I wanted to ask him why, but when he lifted his hand up, all my questions were answered.
   "You found it." I exclaimed surprised.
   "I Know! I'm Surprised Too! I Also Found Out A Way To Get Below." Blue said, very proud of himself.
    "Awesome. Can you get me out of here?"
    "I Don't Know. I Don't Know Where Dream Is. So I'm Not Sure If I can Release You Yet, But, If We Ever Need Too, I Have The Key."
   "Alright. Well, I'm ready whenever you are."
   "Cool! I'll See Where Dream Is And His Schedule, And Then I'll Come Back To Free You!"
   "Also, thanks for helping me with this. Thanks for giving me a chance. Thanks for understanding and believing in me." I said thankful.
   "No Problem. I, The Magnificent Blue, Is Always Willing To Help Those In Need! Mwehehehe!"
    God, his laugh is so cute. And his attitude is always positive. One day he's gonna get used and taken advantage of. But, it's what the world needs. We need more people like him. I thought this to myself. I questioned how he can always stay so positive all the time. Not even Dream can do that. And he's the god of positivity. So before he left, I asked,
    "Hey Blue."
   "Yeah?"
   "How are you always so positive. You're always looking on the bright side. You always give people second chances, even though you know they can never change. You go and hurt yourself for others. Why? Why do you do it? What for?" I asked this, because I didn't want Blue to get hurt for being so kind.
    "Well, What's The Point Of Seeing The Bad Side Of Things. If You Do, Then There's No Point In Anything. But, If You See The Bright Side To Things, Then You've Got A Ton Of Reasons To Live, And Be Happy With People You Love. You Can Never Live An Unhappy Life, Without Thinking Positive For Once. And You Can Not Live A Happy Life, Without At Least One Regret." Blue said with a passion.
   "Yeah but, how do you manage to be so, nice? How do you not get stressed over everything?" I questioned
   "It's Not That I'm Not Stressed, It's Just I Have To Be There For People Who Need Me Most. They Need Someone To Believe In Them. I Do It Because Everyone Is Having A Tough Time Nowadays. With Ink Gone, And Dream In Bad Moods, I'm The Only One There For Them. And I Don't Want To See Anyone Sad Anymore. I Know I Can't Solve Everything With Kindness, But, By Going This Way, I Manage To Help People That Were Always Their To Help Me." Blue sounded very truthful, and more calm then usual.
   "God Blue, how do manage to be so good?"
   "Believe It Or Not, Before I Came Here, I Had A Lot Of Regrets For Things I Wish I Could Take Back. I Don't Want To Be Like That Again. I Don't Want To Be Remembered As Someone Who Was Always Negative, I Want To Be Remembered For Someone Who Was A Good Friend." Blue spoke. It was pretty truthful statement.
   "Well Blue, you're doing a good job on thay."
   "Of Course! The Magnificent Blue Never Fails At Anything. Mwehehehe!"
    "Heh. See you later then Blue."
    "Bye!"

No one's pov

    Dream came to check up on Error, seeing Blue was busy doing something in Ink's room. He got stopped by someone midway though, so by the time he got to Errors cell, Blue was already there.

     And he heard the whole thing. From Error saying "You got it!" To "see you later Blue." Because by then, he ran in disgust of Blue, being a traitor to them as well.

    Dream had to end this. This GAME, had gone on too far.
    He had to do something.
    And he was going to do it soon.