A Box

Blue rushed back home to go see if he could find the key to unlock Error out. He looked in the drawer full of clothes that Ink told him to look at. When it wasn't their, Blue was hoping the key was in the art kit Ink had explained to him.
   He checked all of the art kits. The one with colored pencils, paints, one with just a whole bunch of pencil shavings.
   It wasn't in any of them.
   "Uhg! Where's Is It?" Blue sighed as he laid down onto Ink's bed. "It's Not In Any Of the Places He Described. So Where Could It Be?"
   Blue bounced off the bed, when suddenly, something feel down. A box. A little black box with different colors splattered all over it.
   "Definitely belonged to Ink." Blue thought to himself
   But he was shocked on what he found inside.

   Inside were little paint bottles, each with an emotion written on it. Happiness, sadness, anger, love, bravery, all emotions with each different colors. Along with those little paint bottles, their were little crystals as well. Each the same color as the paint. Their was also a note, and a key.
   Being a curious skeleton, he decided to touch a crystal. He decided to touch a blue one.
   Suddenly, he felt tears to fall from he's eyes. He was, crying. He checked the emotion it said on the bottle, it was sadness. That made sense.
   Awhile later, he stopped crying, and got the key from the box. He forgot about the note though. He put the box away. Tucked it safe, where he could find it, but still well hidden from others. And left the room.