Chapter 1

Fucking hell!”

Illi look around her sorrounding and found herself in a strange forest.

Thats not the main point for her now.

The most important subject about her condition was the fact that her experiment on creatng an artificial heart failed. It fucking failed!

Illi can’t believe it, she had made and took a perfect step, strategy and every precaution to take just so she could suceed, The end result, what a dissapointment.

Aside from all this, going on about her, Illi this girl was a woman of the year 3000, in her previous world of course. Ever since the solar flare occured destroying the planet earth they lived. To survive, human have took a refugee by setting off in a spaceship.

The human have become a vagabond. They do not have a planet and have been wandering around the space ever since. Finding a suitable planet to inhabit was not an easy matter.

Her past life was her past life, it does not matter now.

Illi was one of the scientist who help build the refugee spaceship. She was afterall a prodigy who was excellent in machination, way of medicine, and other occupation.

Illi has succeeded in creating an artificial liver that is in no way less efficient than a real liver once it was transplanted to a human body, it work just as fine as a real liver, not to mention, it is not as fragile as a liver.

So, liver problem was hardly found in G.E. 777 spaceship.

She was one of the leading greater scientist that have helped in creating a cure for cancer, shrink the tumor and other such benefit of human.

The most praisedworthy according to her was her great effort of creating an artificial as well as mutated plant.

The reason of her death was the explosion of the heart. Technically, it was not her fault, it was from the underhanded method of some jealous party of some comrade scientist,

Illi didn’t held any grudge nor was she angry about the work of her fellow scheming mate. She was more sad and angry that she could not succeed in finishing the artificial heart.

It was so close, so so close.

Illi was busy cursing and lamenting in her heart when she suddenly feel an enormous pain throbbing on her head.

Opening her eyes after a while, the pain subsided quite a bit. It was nothing more than her receiving a the memory of the previous owner body.

She really crossed over in another dimension. Illi had once search a way to create a portal leading to another dimension but hasn’t succeeded till far, and now, she doesn’t even have an opportunity to continue on her studies.

There was nothing much to know about the previous owner life. She was a mentally handicapped girl. Her noble parents can’t afford the humiliation of birthing an impaired girl so she was abandoned before the time came to show her to the public eyes.

Good thing that fare her with a buck loads of money.

Illi has transmigrate in an ancient era.

it was abit cool because in her previous life, since 7/10th of the population have been wiped out, she was not able to experiment on the human being to her heart content. She has to used the human being with great care or god knows how long it will take for her to get her hand on another human species to experiment on.

since this is an ancient era, there are many human species. too many to used as much as she want.

Oh pahlease! don’t get dramatic here ey….