Chapter 1: Back Home Again

Heidi's POV

I open my eyes to see the strange man who knocked me out now wearing a black hooded scarf around his face and body as he moves swiftly through the crowd of people dragging me behind him. I look around and I notice that I am still on the Isle of the lost and I also notice that I am wearing different clothing then I was when the strange man knocked me out. I am now wearing a black and yellow suit that looks like something you would wear if you were in a motorcycle gang. "Where are you taking me?" Trying to pull away but his grip is to strong. "I am taking you where Hayden has asked me to take you." He growls from underneath the hooded scarf before turning around to me as he pulls me closer to him. "Do as you are told and nothing will happen to you, disobey me and I will not be responsible for my actions." He turns back around and starts dragging me down the crowd streets of the isle.

We turn a corner when I start figuring out where I am. "Why is the Isle so crowed today?" I ask getting a groan from my captor. "Because it is VK day, which is some stupid attempt to get Isle kids to apply to go to Auradon Prep." He mumbles as he looks around to make sure that the coast is clear. I quickly loosen the rope around my wrist enough to slip my hands out. "I guess it is true what they say, you can take the villain out of the Isle but you can't take the Isle out the villain." He turns around with a puzzling look on his face as I smile at him waving my now free hands. I flip backwards as my shoes connect with his chin sending him tumbling back a little back. "Got to go." I say jumping up the fire escape and onto the roof as I look down I see the stranger looking up and at me, and as I look forward I see my friends with a bunch of lost kids singing and dancing. "GET BACK HERE!" He yells as I starts jumping from roof to roof trying to put as much distance as I can between he and I. Jumping onto the last roof I can I easily jump through an opened window and land perfectly on my feet in Shere Khan's Pawns.

"Well hello Heidi." Says Shere Khan with a smile on his face as he admires his sharpened nails. "I hear that we are extended family Sher Khan." I say with an acid tone in my voice because this is first time I have confronted Sher Khan about Shay or his past with my family. "You must be speaking of Shay." Sher Khan says in an annoyed tone of voice almost like could care less about Shay."Last I heard the disappointment was in Auradon of all places playing the role of hero." Sher Khan spats at me slamming his pawn onto the counter with authority, "Shay is not a disappointment, but her having you as a father sure is a disappointment." Sher Khan just yawns putting his head down and closing his eyes. "I left her on the Isle of the doomed to give her the best chance she would have to a normal life, you of all people should know what it is like to grown up here on the forsaken Isle." I nod my head knowing that in his own little way Sher Khan was actually trying to protect Shay from this place, but instead she ended up with Chris who wasn't much better. "I would love to stay and chat but I am very busy at the moment." I say giving Sher Khan a fake smile before cautiously leaving his shop and stepping out onto the streets of the isle.

I take a deep breath not seeing The stranger with white hair around anywhere and as I starts heading to where I last saw the group I run into someone that is just as bad. His black hair is shorter then the last time I saw him around the isle, he is wearing an opened red leather jacket with a dark red t-shirt under it, black jeans, and red boots. His name is Gavin Gothel and he just happens tome the oldest of the three Gothel children. "Well look who we have here,another villain that turned into a Auradon poster child." Gavin laughs as he intense dark brown eyes look me up and down. "You're a wanted person around here Heidi, and the way I hear it there is a mighty nice reward for you." I try forming a fireball only to remember where I am, and as I back up away from Gavin I run right into Hayden's play toy. "Looks like your great escape wasn't as great as you thought it would be." The two men laugh as the man with white hair reaches for me but before he can touch me a loud cracking sound is heard and he pulls his hand away shaking his hand in pain.

All three of us look up to see someone perched on the Shere Khan's Pawns sign. "Now this is no way to treat a lady gentlemen." Says a manly voice as he swings around the sign before letting go and landing on his feet almost like a cat would. He has dark brown hair and deep blue eyes, he is wearing an opened dark purple leather jacket, a red tank top with skulls on it under the jacket, a necklace with a diamond letter C on it, wrapped around his body is what now I see is a spray-painted whip, dark purple jeans with rips all over them, and red sneakers with white laces. "What are you doing here Chet?" The strange guy asks and I smile now seeing that it is Chet Cheshire, who is the much older brother of Chelsea. "Called me old fashion but a man should never put his hands on a lady Morris." He says stepping up to who I know as Morris, but I soon remember that Morris is not alone because Gavin grabs me and wraps his arms around me making sure that I can't go anywhere. 

"Maybe you should mind your own business and go chase the mice in the alleyways."Morris growls at him as Chet laughs and sucker punches Morris right in the face. The Isle shifts and we all notice that the barrier has been weakened. Chet unwraps his whip from around himself and snaps on the ground taunting Morris. "Let's dance Octo boy." Morris swings his fist but Chet easily dodges it moving around Morris in an effortless manner, "I thought you were supposed to be all big and scary?" Chet taunts Morris who in the last few minutes hasn't landed one blow on Chet. "We don't have time for this." Chest says kicking Morris in the stomach causing Morris to double over in pain. Chet rolls over Morris's back snapping his whip on the hands of Gavin forcing Gavin to release me, Chet then swings his whip wrapping it around the feet of Gavin and pulling it quickly making Gavin fall to the gravel ground with a thud and with major pain. "You need to get out of here." Chet grabs my hand and the two of rush over to a hole in the barrier that is closing fast. "What about you? You just saved my life, and I would hate to leave you with Gavin and a vengeful Morris and Hayden." I say and I am sure that Chet can hear the concern and the panic in my voice as we both look at each other. Chet quickly unwraps his whip from around himself and swings it forward catching it on the boot of my brother."What is this?" Hadie asks as he tugs on it trying to break free. "HADIE!" I yell getting his attention. Everyone stops and turns around to see Chet and I running towards them. 

Carlos and Jay step in front of everyone stopping Chet and I in our path. "How do we know you are Heidi and not Hayden?" Carlos asks and I try to think of something that only I would know. "You have a tattoo that only I know about." Carlos's face gets dark red as he clears his throat. "It's Heidi." He says walking away and joining the others. I run up to Hadie and give him a huge hug as he returns the huge hug before placing me back on my feet. "Father?" I shake my head letting out a deep breath finally managing to catch my breath. "He doesn't even know I am here." Hadie turns his eyes to Chet, "Thank you Chet, for saving my sister." Chet inclines his head as I walk away from brother and up to Chet giving him a soft kiss on his cheek, "I have no idea how I am going to ever repay you." Chet smiles as he rubs the back of his neck and looks down at the ground. "Maybe you could reconsider my Auradon Prep application." I feel horrible because I think the VK's along with Hadie and I have already made up our minds on who we each wanted to pick. "That won't be necessary." I turnaround to see Ben making his way to the front of the group.

"Chet as reward for your valor I am granting you a spot at Auradon Prep." Chet smiles the biggest smile as he lightly bows to Ben. "Thank you, King Ben." Ben bows back as Carlos and Jay start informing Chet of how the process will work as I walk up to the others. "What happened to you?" Asks Ben and I let out a another deep breath as I look over at the Isle. "I will explain everything once we are back in Auradon, but right now we really need to go." Ben and Mal nods their heads as Mal whistles getting the attention of Carlos and Jay. "Heidi, what about Harry?" Evie asks and I just think of the last time I saw him and how he was with Uma. "He would rather stay here and be Uma's first mate then come back to Auradon." I say still feeling hurt by him cheating on me not just with Uma but also with Pearl. Everyone including myself get into the limo and Jay opens the barrier as the limo pulls out the Isle and heads back to Auradon.