Chapter 41: Ways to be Rotten

Third Person POV

Four kids enter the Museum of Villainy during the night after everything has been closed down. A girl with has long dark brown hair, and dark brown eyes to match looks around the huge section of the museum. She is wearing snake earrings in her ears, a light bluejacket, a short brown leather dress, a beautiful necklace with a diamond studded magic lamp pendant on it, and dark red laced high heels. "Coast is clear." The girl whispers.

The next person to make their way into the room. He has a red beanie on his head covering up his stunning blue hair, he frowns at the girl looking around with his even more stunning dark brown eyes, he is wearing a blue jacket with a grey hood, a dark red shirt underneath the jacket, a necklace with an apple pendent on it, on his right hand is a sliver ring with a red stone in the middle, a pair of dark blue jeans, and black boots on his feet. "We finally made it to barf-adon" The guy laughs a malicious laugh.

"Can we please just get in and get out, this place gives me the creeps." Says a girl with her white hair with black roots that is tied up into a perfect ponytail,and her dark brown eyes. The girl is wearing an opened white leather jacket, a black dress that falls to the start of her knees, a necklace with a red bow on it, black fingerless gloves, and red knee high heeled boots. "Lucky the barrier is no more." The girl studies the room around her.

The last person to walk into the room is the leader of the group, "And now we can finally get our revenge." The guys says making his way into the room. He has brown hair, and breathtaking emerald green eyes. He is wearing an opened black leather jacket with a green dragon symbol on the front of it, underneath the black leather jacket he is wearing a with a purple shirt, around his neck is a black dog tag, on his hands are black fingerless gloves, and on his feet, are a pair of black boots. 

The guy looks around with a cruel and wicked smile on his face. "Do you think anyone knows we are here?" Asks the girl with the white hair, "Doubt it, people in Auradon are not as bright as you might think." Chuckles the guy with the blue hair. "What is our next move?" The girl with brown hair asks turning to the leader of the group. "Well since the barrier is now down forever, this is going to be like taking candy from a baby." The guy with blue hair cracks his knuckles, "I am looking forward to sending this place spinning." The girl with white hair steps into the main hallway, "We can use the catacombs underneath the school as a hide out for now." The guy with brown hair steps next to her,

"I am here for revenge on my little sister for getting picked to come to Auradon in the first place." The three others stay quite listing to their leader. "We just need to be careful, you most of all given that your mother was never the same after she came here." The guy with blue hair places his hand on the shoulder of the guy with brown hair, "We are your friends, and we look out for each other." The guy with brown hair shrugs off his hand, "We are villains, we are evil, and we will succeed where our siblings failed." All four of them nodded their heads at one another, "Now let's go and try to find out where we are."All them rush out of the room expect one.

The girl with long dark brown hair wanders into the room belonging to Jafar. "Our family name will mean something again very soon." The girl runs her hand along the golden cobra staff. 

The boy with blue hair finds his way into room of the Evil Queen. "I will make you see that it should have been me that got all your attention and not my doe eyed sister." The guy with blue hair looks deep into the magic mirror admiring his reflection before pushes over the basket of apples.

The girl with her white hair with black roots sacredly and slowly makes her way into the room belonging to Cruella De Vil. "I will be good I promise, I when I get back I will be the best little helper you have ever had, and unlike my brother I won't leave you." The girl backs away from the statue slowly frightened out of her mind.

 Lastly the guy with brown hair wanders into the wing dedicated to Maleficent. "The time has come for me to rewrite history, I have planned everything out taking my time to make sure that all the pieces would come together, and now I will finally have my revenge on everyone that has wronged me, that has wronged our family." He looks deep into the eyes of the figure of Maleficent, "I will make people cower by the just the mention of your name, and I will once and for prove myself to you." The guy kneels in front of the figure, "I give you my word as a villain that all of Auradon will suffer for the barrier, for the isle, and everything that has happened since then." He stands up and as he turns around he sees a shadow figure move from away from the door. "STOP!" the guy yells as he runs out of the room.

Ashe exits the room the other three exit their rooms and the four of them meet up in the middle of the room. "What is with the yelling?" The guy with blue hair asks as the guy with brown hair lets out a large growl of frustration. "Someone was watching me and they know that we are here." Everyone looks around the darkroom with the only light source coming from the lights that illuminate the objects. "I don't see anyone, maybe your mind is playing tricks on you." The guy with brown hair just sighs nodding his head. "That must be it, without the barrier things are going to get a lot more complicated around here." The four of them leave the Museum of Villainy and head outside to Auradon Prep.

Once the four are gone a shadow figure moves quickly out of its hiding place and walks into the middle of the room, "The time has come for magic to truly return to Auradon." He takes a deep breath before dropping his hood and unleashing a powerful spell awaking all the objects within both the Museum of Villainy, and the Museum of Cultural History. "You didn't think this was the end of the story?" The man asks putting his hood back up to conceal his identity, "Did you?" He asks smiling as he rushes out of the museum and back onto the Auradon Prep campus.