Chapter 5: New Villain Kids

Heidi's POV

As we arrive to the pickup point on the Isle I get out and see that a lot of the villain kids have showed up to help give the new Auradon students a proper sendoff even the parents have come to see their children cross the bridge. I step out of the limo wearing the same black and yellow suit that I had on the last time I was here on the Isle.

Chet is the first one we see as he runs up to the limo and throws his bag into trunk and dives into the back of the limo, "I am just making sure that you don't leave without me

Chet is the first one we see as he runs up to the limo and throws his bag into trunk and dives into the back of the limo, "I am just making sure that you don't leave without me." He says vanishing into the limo as I look up and see his sister Chelsea and their father the Cheshire Cat smiling and waving at me with the uneasy look in both their eyes. Jay and Carlos stand on either side of Mr. Smee as she tightly hugs his twin sons Squeaky and Squirmy who are dressed identical to him and have a look on their face of pure terror. Carlos and Jay smile down at the boys as they help them into the limo. I look around to see if Harry would show up but no such luck yet. 

I smile as I see the very large Gaston with his massive hands on shoulders of his daughter Gabriella who has dark brown hair. She is wearing an opened red leather jacket with a yellow crop top underneath, a necklace with a sliver spear tip pendent on it, brown fingerless gloves on both of her hands, a pair of black shorts that are higher than you would expect Gaston to allow his daughter to wear, black knee high socks, and brown knee high heeled boots. 

The two of them make their way up to the limo. "Now remember Gabby, don't be a failure like Gaston JR, don't fade into the background like Gaston the Third, and don't be a disappointment like Gil." Gabriella just look up at her father and nods her head, "Anything for you dad." I can tell that Gabriella is just trying to make Gaston proud of her and prove to him that she belongs in the family, and that is something that I know all too well. Gabriella places her bag in the trunk before walking over to me and giving me a quick hug, "Thanks you for giving me this chance Heidi."I just smile at her nodding my head as she gets into the limo.

Evie walks up to the limo with and her daughter Gigi Gothel. Gigi has pitch black hair like her mother, she is wearing a black shawl, a short-sleeved lace red dress, black stockings, and pair of black ankle high heeled boots. "Do you have everything?" Mother Gothel asks in an overprotective tone of voice as Gig puts her bag in the trunk of the limo."Yes, I am sure I have everything." Gigi says turning to face her mother. "Are you sure?" Mother Gothel asks again and Gigi just lets out sigh and I can see how hard this seems to be on Mother Gothel to let Gigi go which surprises me because I know how her relationship with Ginny is and I must say that I never thought that Mother Gothel has the personality to care about someone other than herself.

 "I'm sure mother." Gigi says getting a little impatient with her mom. Mother Gothel pulls out something from behind her back and as it comes into view Evie and I look at each in confusion because in Mother Gothel's hand is a hairbrush. "Oh, really?" Mother Gothel says holding up the hair brush to Gigi, "My hair brush." Gigi says as she excitedly takes the brush from her mom and places it into the limo with her other things. "I don't know what you are going to do without me." Mother Gothel says fixing her dress not wanting anyone to see just how much she is going to miss Gigi. "I'll miss you." Gigi says as Mother Gothel just waves her off and rolls her eyes. "Go on, go on." Mother Gothel says as Gigi turns to Evie and I, and out of the corner of my eye I see Evie give Gigi a tiny wink.