Chapter 2: The Hayden situation

Heidi's POV

The limo pulls up to the front of the school and as soon as I step out I see everyone students and adults alike cower away from me with a horrified look in their eyes. "It's okay everyone, this is Heidi not Hayden." Ben says but no one seems to believe him as they still look scared of me. "Hayden did some real damage while she was here."Mal says placing her hand on my back. "I can't believe that she destroyed everything I had built, all the friendships I has built, the respect that I earned, and just in a couple of months that is gone." Evie and Mal just give me a quick hug as Hadie puts his arm around my shoulder, "Looks like it is back to square one and back to people treating me like a villain all over again." I bury my face into Hadie chest trying to keep my emotions under control for right now. "Everything will be okay Heidi, everyone will see that you are not Hayden." Hadie carefully makes his way into the Auradon Prep and into Ben's office without letting me go.

Once everyone is in the office I pull away from Hadie when I see Ani Radcliffe and in her arms, is my reason for living, snuggled in her arms is my lovely little boy. "Henry!" I yell running from my brother and over to Ani. "He has missed you terribly." Ani says as Henry looks up at me and just like that everything wrong in my life fades away as he smiles at me and reaches out for me. "Come here baby." I take him into my arms and Henry clings to me tightly. Henry has grown a little bit since the last time I saw him and I will never forgive myself for abounding him. "Turns out that Henry is smarter than anyone thought,we found out that he has the ability of vision communication." I look at Ben with a puzzled look on my face, "What it means is that Henry has the talent to communicate with people through thought." I look down at Henry unable to believe that a baby could do something like that. "How do you all know this?" I ask and it is Carlos who speaks this time. 

"It was thanks to Henry that were able to figure out what was going on with you, he showed Ben the truth about Hayden and he told us, Henry seems to have a special bond with Ben." I smile down at the now sleeping baby in my arms and just sit down in chair as everyone gathered around me to hear about what happened. "I don't remember much, but I do remember that Hayden made a deal with Dr. Facilier about some serum, I met Mr. Hyde who told me that the recent events that I had be going through was the reason Hayden was awoken in the first place." I choose to keep the fact the story of Harry and Uma to myself not wanting to upset everyone and send everyone into a rage.

"The serum Hayden wanted was made from dark magic for the purpose of dividing the light and dark in a person." Everyone looks a time with a scared expression on their faces. "That explains why Hayden went on and on about getting the life she wanted without you getting in the way anymore." Shay says and everyone nods their head. "I am not sure how much time went by but the next thing I know I am here in Auradon and I found out some heart shattering news that I would rather not talk about right now." I can tell that everyone wants to know but I would rather deal with Pearl myself first. "I black out again after that and the next time I got back control of the body it was too late and Hayden has taken the serum, Hayden and I are now two separate people with two bodies." 

Ben clears his throat as I look at him, "You are telling us that Hayden is no longer apart of you but she in face flesh and blood?" I nod my head, "The last thing I remember is running into Morris and then everything went black. "I look around at everyone after telling them everything that I can and they all give me a look telling me how sorry they are for me "This just means we can just kill her the next time we see her." Mal says with a small smile on her face,but I shake my head. "You can't kill her because if you kill her then you kill me, it is the price of the serum." Hadie hairs flames up as he lets out a loud snarl, "She gets to live happily ever after on the Isle of the lost while you are forced to come to Auradon and deal with the backlash of everything she did." I tuck a piece of my hair behind my ear, "She has plans to become the Queen of the underworld, she wants to crush Uma, and wants to make Auradon pay for the barrier and the Isle." Ben sighs placing his hands on his desk,

"She is back on the Isle and that means she isn't a threat." Ally speaks up for the first time today. "That is very untrue, she told me about some secret tunnels that she knows about that go from somewhere on the Isle to somewhere here in Auradon, and it goes right under the barrier." I feel like every time I think that it is over and I can move on that Hayden finds a way to make my life worse."I will double the guards around campus and advise everyone to keep an eye out for her." I look at Ben and start laughing, "You tell people that then everywhere I go everyone will think I am her, Hayden and I are identical." Ben nods his head, "We will think of something, for right now you should go to your dorm room and get some rest and relax Heidi, you have been through a lot over the last couple of months." I nod my head as I stand up with Henry in my arms,

"Carlos and Jay will walk back with you, and I will make sure that there is a guard outside your door at all times." I smile at him as Jay opens the office door for me and Carlos leads me out and the two escort Henry and me back to my old dorm room that I share with Ella because I can't bring myself to go into the dorm room that I shared with Harry, not after everything that has happened between us recently.