Chapter 25: Fire VS Hook

Heidi's POV

Harry slowly starts walking over to me. "Harry, please listen to me, you don't want to do this." I say almost begging because I don't want to fight Him. Harry looks around with a smile on his face knowing that it is only me without any back up, "Oh but I do,I think the time has come to see if the students can beat the master." Harry swings his sword and I manage to roll out of the way. "Harry enough!" I yell as I start heading for the house but Harry grabs me by waist before slinging me away in the other direction. "Where you ye think you are going? I am just getting warmed up." As I roll on the ground my batons fly out of my hands and out of my reach. 

"Harry I know you are in there, listen to my voice." Harry walks over to me as I scramble to my feet, "Fine, you want fight?" I say grabbing the hair tie from around my wrist and pulling my hair up into a ponytail. "Let's do this Hook."Harry smiles his usual isle smile as he slightly bows to me before swinging his sword at me but I easily dodge it, and this keeps up for a few seconds with him trying to hit me but missing me every time, as I duck under his arm avoiding one of the sword strikes I sucker punch him in the face making him stagger backwards and look at me with a surprise look on his face, "You shouldn't be surprised,you did teach me how to use a sword and how to fight." Harry growls as he cracks his neck as he comes towards me again. 

I dodge another one of his attacks but this time Harry catches me and throws me across the lawn. "You need to be less predictable." He says before stalking his way over to me. I kip myself up before doing a cartwheel and grabbing one of my batons in the process. I swing my baton at him but just like I did not so long ago he manages to avoid getting hit. "Weak and slop." He says as he blocks an attack from my baton with his sword "You seem to have forgotten everything I seem to have taught you, keep your guard up." Harry backs away from me only to spin around and hit me in my chest with his hook sending to the ground quickly. 

Harry looks down at me with an evil grim on his face as I gasp for air, "Without your powers you are no match for me, which means you are not fit to protect Auradon." Harry laughs as I make it back to my feet and grab my other baton off the ground. "You don't want to do this, you love me and you love our son Henry." I say as I stagger off my feet and back to the ground as Harry gets closer to me, "How could I love someone like you, someone who turned their back on their friends and family for a chance to come here of all places." I bring my baton together forming a staff as I get back to my feet just in time to block a strike from Harry's sword.

"I did what was best for me, and the people of Auradon treat me better than most on the isle." I say breaking away from him as I slam my staff on the ground and swing around kicking Harry on the side of the head. I land on my feet twirling my staff around in my hands. Harry spits out some blood from his mouth and looks at me with an impressed smirk, "Now we are getting somewhere." Harry spins around bringing his sword and hook down quickly but I block both with my staff. Harry kicks me in the stomach sending me rolling back up I use that momentum to bring myself back to me feet, 

"You are not a ruthless as you once were, you have lost that fire that made you who you are." I break the staff apart back into the two batons, and I know that if I had my powers this fight would have been over a long time ago. "You are under a spell by Hayden, and I know that you don't mean anything that you are saying." Harry runs at me and I run at him as the two of us collide. The two of us spare with each other trying to beat the other one but we are evenly matched.

I block an attack from him and kick him in gut making him double over, and as I attempt to flip over him Harry grabs my hand and throws me across the yard again making my batons once again slip out of my hands. "I have had enough of these games, this all ends now!" Harry roars at me. Hayden waves her hand making my batons vanish and then appear from my reach, "No powers and no weapons, game over Heidi." Hayden laughs as Harry looks over at Hayden almost like he wants to go after her, and I start thinking that maybe the spell I swearing off. 

But just luck Harry turns is emotionless face at me, "Finish this Harry." Hayden hisses at him as he nods his head. Mal and Evie all rush out of the house as the take in the scene in front of them. "Don't come any closer, Hayden put a siren spell on Harry, she wants him to kill me." Both girls look around not believing what is going on, "We can help you, you don't need to fight this one on your own." Mal says as her and Evie take a step towards me but soon backtrack because they are almost hit magic from Hayden, "This is between Harry and Heidi, no interfering." Hayden snaps at Mal and Evie who look at me wanting to help me but aren't sure of what Hayden might do if they get involved.

"Heidi,remember what we learned about sirens in our Atlantis studies class." Mal calls out, I turn my attention away from Harry and look over at the girls, "What are you talking about? We learned a lot." Evie must have caught on with what Mal is trying to tell me, "You need to counter act her siren spell with one of your own." Everything Mr. Trident taught me about sirens starts flooding my mind and comes back to me. "I have never used my siren voice like that before, and what if something goes wrong." Mal just look at me as Evie stares at Harry, Hayden,and Morris.

"It is your only chance of getting through to Harry, and ending this before Harry kills you." I know that they are right but I swore to myself that I would never use my siren voice to manipulate people, but like Mal said it is my only chance.