Chapter 4: Royal Announcement

Heidi's POV

Everyone is standing outside in front of the castle with their signs and other things to welcome the new villain kids but a lot of us are waiting to hear about this major announcement from Ben and Mal. Someone tackles me from behind and as I turnaround I see that is Ella who is wearing a beautiful sliver and blue dress with a pair of sliver high heels, 

 Someone tackles me from behind and as I turnaround I see that is Ella who is wearing a beautiful sliver and blue dress with a pair of sliver high heels, 

and the most stunning part of Ella is her new hair which is kind of makes her look like she part Auradon and part Isle. 

"You look stunning Ella

"You look stunning Ella." I say hugging her but making sure not to harm the baby belly."I owe it all to Dizzy, and I have to thank you for telling me about her." I nod my head as I take a piece of her hair admiring it, "Dizzy always does great work with any of her customers." I turn my attention back to the crowed as we all await the arrival of Ben and Mal. 

Belle is straightening up Beast's clothes, Carlos and Jane are talking to a group of Auradon students about the Isle kids, I look over to see Chad, Audrey, and her grandmother looking very displeased which is nothing new for them as of late. Evie is standing next to Doug who is in his band uniform, Evie smiles a huge smile,"Here they come." She says as Doug starts leading the band while managing to dance at the same time. Everyone including me start cheering and clapping our hands as Ben and Mal make their way to the main stage, and I look at the two of them seeing how happy and in love they are it just makes me think of Harry and how much I miss him. Ben and Mal take the stage as Fairy Godmother puts her hand up stopping Mal, "Oh, stay." She says with a smile on her face as Mal looks down, "Stay here?" she asks as she takes her place next to Ben who is waving to the massive sea of Auradon people. "Bibbidi-Bobbidi, one, two, one two. Can everyone hear me?" Fairy Godmother asks and everyone yells yes and Carlos, Jane, and I start laughing as Fairy Godmother hands the microphone to Ben.

"Thank you, Fairy Godmother." Ben says as he takes the microphone. Ben sighs as he looks out at the people and lets out a tiny laugh, "WHAT'S UP AURADON!" He says getting all of us to once again cheer and clap our hands. "Thank you, thank you so much for coming out to welcome our new arrivals, they will be here soon." I can tell my look on Belle and Beast's face that they hesitant about this plan."It's not like we have a choice." I hear Audrey's grandmother say in a low tone of voice as she looks at me with a sour and stuck up look on her face. "It worked out well for the last couple groups of villain kids." Ben says smiling at me and I simply smile back to him and bow. "Yeah, especially for you." Chad shouts but Aubrey quickly snaps her fingers in his face making his shut upright there on the spot. "Really funny." She says giving Chad a death glare."Before the students arrive the Queen Mal and I have some news that we thought that we share will all the people of Auradon." Ben takes Mal hand as the two of them take deep breaths.

"This is the exact spot that I met my beautiful Queen a few years ago, I feel like I have known her my whole life." Ben takes a few steps back as he turns so that he and Mal are now facing each other, "Did I mention that I am in love with you?" The two of them kiss as they turn back to the crowd, "I think that the Queen has something to say?" Ben says as the two of them can't stop smiling,"WE'RE HAVE A BABY!" Mal yells into the microphone, and Auradon erupts into cheers, yells, and all sort of things as people celebrate the huge announcement. Ben makes his way off the stage as he celebrates with Doug,Carlos, Jay, and my brother Hadie. "I'm going to be a dad man." Ben says as a little bit of the color drains from his face. Mal rushes off the stage and over to Evie and me as she hugs us both. "I am mad at you for not telling me sooner,but I am more happy and excited for the two of you." I say as Mal smiles at me and I can see in her eyes that she wants to ask me if I am okay but lucky Evie doesn't give her a chance to.

"That boy or girl is going to the cutest thing in all of Auradon." Evie says giving Mal a huge hug and just like that Evie starts going into Evie mode. "I will start right away with sketches with baby clothes, and Belle said that she will start working on baby shower." Mal laughs as she walks over to Belle and Beast,"Hugs?" Beast says and he wraps his arms around his daughter in law with the biggest smile on his face. Mal pulls out of the hug with Beast and hugs Belle tenderly, "I am going to a grandma." Belle says with the most excited and happy smile on her face, "Congrats son." Beast says as he and Ben hug quickly. "I love you Belle." Mal says and I can see just how much it Belle means to Mal and the same goes for Belle. Mal hugs Fairy Godmother, "Oh, Sweetie, I am so happy for the two of you." Fairy Godmother says as she pulls out of the hug with Mal."Thank you so much Fairy Godmother." Ben says in his usual sincerely tone ofvoice. 

I stand there as Mal, Ben, Evie, Jay, and Carlos all talk with one another about the baby when Ella makes her way up to me again. "Looks like Henry and my baby are going to have a prince as a best friend." I smile nodding my head at her but Ella can see just how much of an act I am putting on right now, "Any word from Harry or Hayden?" Ella asks and I just shake my head and let out a deep sigh, "No, but if I know Hayden then she is planning a new attack plan since she knows by now that I have escaped back to Auradon, and as for Harry I am sure that he is living it up on the Isle without a care in world." Ella gives me another hug and as I pull out of it I see Audrey grab Mal's hand and look at her ring, "I will be right back." I say walking away from Ella and right up to Mal and Audrey. 

"Congratulations,you won everything fair and square." Audrey says with venom in her mouth as Mal and I look at her knowing that she doesn't mean anything that she is saying for the most part. "Oh, wait no you didn't, you spelled Ben to destroy all of Auradon." Mal and I look at Aubrey in shock that she is doing this here and now, "That will be a very touching story for the grand kids." I can see the evil look on her face and it is also written all over her face. "You lost Audrey,why don't you back to your spa and leave Auradon alone." I snap at her as Mal places her hand on my shoulder holding me back from roasting his wannabe Queen."Okay, let's do this." Ben says as the VK's along with Hadie gather around,"Mal, it is time to go." I say but I don't walk away not wanting to leave Mal alone with this harpy. "Speaking of kids, we have some kids waiting on us." Mal places her hand lightly on Audrey's shoulder with a small smile on her face. "If you will excuse us." Mal says taking my hand and leading the two of us away from Audrey and over to the group. 

Everyone starts clapping and cheering as Mal's purple limo pulls around to the front of the school and stops as one of the guards opens the door. Before I enter the limo, I grab Ben's arm and pull him off the side, "Ben, I need to know something." Ben adjusts hos crown as he stares into my eyes, "Anything Heidi, you should know that by now." He says with a big smile on his face, "If we find Harry while on the Isle, I need your word that he will be allowed back in Auradon even after everything that has happened." Ben looks at me and I know that he wants to say no and that I should let Harry rot on the Isle for putting me through so much hell over the last couple months but he just slumps his shoulders and nods his head, "Against my better judgement and my personal feelings, I will allow Harry to return to Auradon, but only because of you and my god son." I smile at Ben wrapping my arms around his neck giving him a big hug, "Thank Ben." I whisper as I pull out of the hug and get into the limo.