Chapter 19: In Auradon

Heidi's POV

All of us arrive back to Auradon only to see that everyone is asleep, "They're asleep." Mal says as we all look around to see people scattered everyone all snoring. "Heidi, we need to talk." Harry says grabbing my hand with his hook, "I know we have a lot to talk about, but now is not the best time." Harry just looks into my eyes and I look into his but something between us feels different and it is something that I just can't explain right now, "Everything is so..." Gil starts saying as he looks around, but Jay cuts him off. "Freaky." Jay says looking around at the all the sleeping people, "Green." Gil finishes as he points to some trees, "You have leaves on your trees. And what are those colored things on the bushes?"Gil asks making Jay look over at the trees where Gil is pointing at confused. 

"Uh,flowers?" Jay says confused on how surprised Gil seems to be about everything around him, "Flowers are pretty." He says with a gently smile on his face as he turns his attention to a bowl on the table, "Cantaloupe! Mm! Mm!" Gil picks up the bowl and finishes the food inside faster than anyone I have ever seen before. "We don't have fresh fruit on the Isle, remember?" Uma says as she defends Gil to Jay for the odd expression on Jay's face. "Thank you." Gil politely says to the sleeping person, "They're grapes." Jay says correcting Gil on what he just ate, "Grapes? I love grapes." Gil says taking more from the other bowl.

I turn my attention to Clay who is staking around each person until he comes to a sleeping Sebastian who is the son of Snow White and Florian. Clay lowers himself before grabbing the wallet out of Sebastian pocket, "I believe I deserve some compensation for my muscles, my wile, and my role in this endeavor." Clay says opening the wallet and taking all of Sebastian's money. I hit Harry in his chest and point out Clay and Harry just rolls his eyes and nods his head, "I'm on it." He says before rushing over to Clay and snatching the money out of his hand, "You do. Me not squashing you like a bug for everything you put me through on the isle." Harry says as Clay start lightly laughing and he throws the wallet onto to the table. 

Clay acts like he walking away but he quickly turns around getting into the face of Harry, "Think I am scared of you, Hook?" Clay asks rising his hunters knife as Harry raises his hook, "You think I am scared of someone Uma picked you to replace me because she knows that you have a past with Heidi and more to the point because she knows I hate you." Clay starts laughing as he licks his knife, "I think my knife is quicker than that fake coat hanger that you carry around with you." Harry's eyes go dark and I know that he ready to seriously hurt Clay which I don't blame him but if we are going to stop Hayden and Morris we need all the help we can get, even if is coming from Uma and her gang.

"Guys."Uma and I say at the same time making both Harry and Clay look at us before Harry scoffs at Clay and walks back over to me. I notice something keeps bumping my leg and as I look down I notice that it is Dude, "Carlos!" I yell and as Carlos turns to me I point to his dog, "Dude." Carlos says running of to his best friend in the world, "Delicious." Dude says as he lets out a huge burp, "Dude really?" Carlos asks seeing how much Dude has been eating since we have been away, "What? It wasn't me, I swear." Dude says but Carlos gives him that stern look, "Okay. It was me." Dude says as everyone gathers around Dude,"Hey, do you know what happened here?" Carlos asks his dog who just inclines his head, 

"Yup.Heidi showed up calling herself Hayden. Then she put everybody to sleep." Dude says in a laid-back tone of voice, "And then she turned some of them to..." Dude starts but it is Evie who cuts him off, "Guys." all of turn around towards Evie who is looking at a stone statue. "Hannah turned to stone." We all walk up Evie and we all get a good look at Hannah who is the daughter of Happy. "All right.Everybody stay on their toes." Jay says as we all start looking around wondering if we are next. "Look, since we're here, let's check the school." Uma suggests which isn't a bad idea but if I know Hayden the school is the last place she would be,

"No."Mal says making Uma and her gang turn back around with confused looks on their face, "Hayden would want to strike at the heart of Auradon, so, I think it's safe to assume that she's gonna go for Ben and his castle next." Mal looks over at me and I nod my head knowing that she is right, if Hayden really wants Auradon to pay what better way than to go after the King. "That's where we'll go." Uma looks at Mal and I with irritated that she isn't the one that is running things, "Says who?" Uma places her hand on her hips and Mal and her get into each other's faces,

"Says me." Uma scoffs at Mal like she doesn't care about trying to help us, "Says you. And that's supposed to mean something to me?" I roll my eyes sighing as I get between Uma and Mal fed up with this stupid rivalry, "Guys." I say looking from Uma to Mal as both of them look at me before going to back to staring each other down just waiting for the other own to blink and back down. To my surprise, it is Uma who is the one that backs down before Mal turns around to us, "To the castle." She commands as the rest of us follow behind her.