Chapter 17: Beastly Curse

Hayden's POV

Morris and I stand in front of Ben's castle and listen to him panic over my sleeping curse. "No. No, I want Auradon guards handing out gas masks." He says talking to his chief of security Artie. "Well, not everyone's asleep." He yells into the phone before hanging up. "Find out if anyone has seen Hayden or Morris." Ben says to Christly as she bows to him and leaves the room. "And find out if she has a list of demands."Ben says to Cory who bows and rushes out as well. I look over at Morris and smile, "I think that is our cue." I say giving Morris his instructions before covering myself in red smoke. I appear on the balcony as Ben unsnaps the button on his jacket and fully unzips it letting out a frustrated sigh. 

Aloud pounding is heard on the office door as Ben swallows a large lump in his throat, "Come in." he says in a shaky voice. Morris opens the door with Laurel in his grasp, "I heard from a little bird that you have been looking for us?"A look of panic and terror comes over Ben's face as he puts his hands up,"Don't hurt her, I will do everything in my power to give Hayden what she wants, just let her go." Morris growls as he looks from Ben to her then back to Ben, "SIT DOWN!" Morris roars and Ben quickly sits down in her chair, "I know your name is Morris, but I don't know anything other than that." Morris walks further into the room closing the door behind him, "Yes my name is Morris, and I am the oldest son of Morgana." Ben nods his head as he tries to keep Morris calm, "Morgana is Ursula's sister, right?" Morris nods his head as he his breathing starts to get heavier,

"That would make Uma your cousin, and I am right to think that maybe Hayden and Uma are working as a team." I roll my eyes as I let Morris have his fun messing with Ben and Laurel. "Uma has nothing to do with this, I hate my cousin, and she is on Hayden's hit list along with a lot of other people." Ben feeling powerless just sits there as Morris holds Laurel hostage. "If Uma isn't a part of this, then what does Hayden want?" Ben asks as I slowly creep up behind him lightly tap him on his shoulder and scaring him to death, "Just one thing." Ben shoots up from his chair and turns around to face me. 

"I demand that for Auradon to pay for their sins." I say smiling at him as I look past him to see Morris tighten his grip on Laurel. "I have a proposition. I'll wake everybody up right now." I take Ben's hand in mine, "Under one, itty-bitty condition." I say running my hands up his body which is something that Morris doesn't like on bit. "Declare me Queen of the Isle, and I will make sure that there is peace between Auradon and the Isle once and for all." I run my fingers through his hair as I remember the night that Ben and I almost slept together.

"You wouldn't want little Laurel get hurt, now would you? All it takes it one word from me and Morris will snap her like a twig or you could just give me the isle and I will have Morris let her go and you will never see the two of us again."Ben just stares at me, "You and Heidi really are identical twins now." I nod my head as I tilt my head to the side, "We may look identical but I can assure you beasty, Heidi and I have different attitudes where I am darker than Heidi will ever be." Ben takes a deep breath as he slowly runs his hand along my cheek,

"Is this a side effect from the doppelganger serum that you took to separate you and Heidi?" Ben asks taking my hand in his as he looks deep into my eyes. "Just tell me and I will...." I cut him off before he can finish what he going to say as I snatch my hand away from his, "You'll what? Try to find a way to put me back in Heidi's head or try to find a way to destroy me?" I throw my head back laughing at how simple Ben's mind is. "The only reason people dislike me is because I am not good enough, unlike Heidi who isn't bad enough. But let's see how you and all of Auradon like us now that we are no longer just two people sharing one body." I say adjusting the crown on my head. 

"The reason people will always pick Heidi over you is because unlike you Heidi wouldn't wanna hurt Auradon." I roll my eyes twirling a piece of my hair with my finger, "And that is why she will never be able to beat me." Ben takes a step towards me making Morris's body tense up, "Watch your step, I wouldn't want you to get hurt." Ben just look deep into my eyes, "Just give yourself up and I'll forgive you." Ben says as he slowly reaches out his hand but I take a step back placing my hand up to him, "You'll forgive me?" I ask as my hair starts to smoke green, "I don't think so. Sleeping is too good for you." I say blasting Ben back with a powerful spell as Ben lets out a loud beast like roar,"Let's see how well you do with the curse of the rose." I say sneering at Ben who scurries away from me as Morris lets go of Laurel and hurries to my side as I walk onto the balcony.

"Sleeping is too good for the people of Auradon." I say raising my hands high into the air casting another powerful spell with the help of my powers as Queen of the Underworld, and my spell strikes Fairy Godmother turning her to stone as I laughing evilly loving the feelings these new powers give me as Morris and I vanish into red smoke.