2

"seriously? first you blow me off saying you have to work and now you suddenly need a haircut?" namjoon asked, leaning against the doorframe of hoseok's room.

"look, it will only take an hour or so. you can even come if you want."

"nah, it's fine. i've got better ways to spend my time."

"oh, yeah? like what?"

"like..," joon stopped, trying to think of something to say, but clearly defeated, "sitting here and waiting for you to get back."

"awh, you're cute. i'm gonna call and make an appointment, okay? then when i get back we can go out to lunch or something."

"oh, you should go to the hair place i go to. they're all super chill."

"okay, i will. just send me the address," hoseok said, stepping out of the bathroom, after brushing his teeth.

"bye, joonie. see you when i get back," hoseok said, dialing the number, and swiftly shutting the door.

-

after about a ten-minute drive, he arrived at the hair salon. he walked in and smiled brightly at the girl behind the counter.

"hello! i'm hoseok. i have an appointment."

"oh, okay," she said, typing on her computer, "your appointment is with yoongi, right?"

"yeah, i think so."

"alright, yoongi will be right over. you can just take a seat over there," she said, pointing to the waiting area.

"thank you!" hoseok said, bowing and running over to take a seat.

-

after a few minutes of waiting and flipping through magazines, he saw someone walking towards him through the corner of his eye. he looked up and was met with a beautiful man. to his surprise, it was the same guy that he had fallen for the night prior, except now they were in the light and could see each other more clearly.

yoongi was on the shorter side, but he still managed to come across as super manly and attractive. hoseok had never seen anyone so cute, but yet, so hot at the same time. he had thick thighs, and gorgeous blonde-almost white- hair, that was cut and styled perfectly.

he was pulled out of his trance when he saw yoongi say something while showing off his gummy smile.

"hey, you're my waiter from last night," yoongi said, happily.

"oh... yeah. that's-"

hoseok didn't even know what to say. he desperately wanted to get to know yoongi, but he couldn't even talk to him. he had never been that nervous around anyone before.

"are you shy or something? you don't need to be. i don't bite," yoongi said, jokingly.

hoseok frowned.

maybe he wanted him to bite.

"i'm really sorry... i'm just n-nervous. i've never gotten my hair done before. my mom usually does it, but i don't live with her anymore. i mean... my mom doesn't always do it, i dye it myself sometimes."

"oh. well, there's nothing to be worried about," he said, his eyes meeting directly with hoseoks.

yoongi coughed lightly, breaking the eye contact, "so... what do you want me to do?"

"huh?"

"with your hair..."

"oh... uhm... just a t-trim."