14

"we're here to report two sexual assaults," yoongi said, taehyung standing beside him.

jungkook and hoseok were both standing behind them, nervously.

the boys had all woken up and immediately headed over to the station. jungkook and hoseok hadn't really even had time to process what they were doing- nervous out of their minds.

"alright. which of you are the... victims?" the man behind the counter asked.

yoongi explained it was hoseok and jungkook, the man, pausing to type some things into his computer.

"alright, boys," the officer said, standing up and walking behind the counter, trying to be overly nice after noticing the looks on both of their faces, knowing how nervous they were, "how about i take you both into one of our comfort suites, yeah? it'll be a bit more comfortable for you both to talk with one of our officers, opposed to our interrogation rooms."

"will we be able to go with them?" yoongi asked, not wanting to leave hoseok- or jungkook alone.

"are you immediate family?"

"well... no, but-"

"i'm very sorry to the both of you, but only immediate family can come in with the guests. just so we can keep our stories straight and ask all our questions without anyone else there to have them feel pressured or nervous. they'll be just fine though, don't worry," the man said, smiling.

"will i be able to talk with hoseok? like... in the same room?" jungkook asked, looking up at the man, with tears in his eyes.

"we try to keep victims separate- just to ensure that the stories are authentic. it's just protocol. i'm... i'm very sorry," he said, feeling awful for the nearly crying boy.

"o-okay," he said, trying to calm down.

tae walked over and hugged him tightly, not being able to bear the small boy that was nearly having a panic attack, because he was so scared.

"it's gonna be okay," tae whispered into his ear, rubbing his back lightly, "after this... no one can hurt you anymore."

after a few minutes of listening to the comforting words, jungkook was ready.

yoongi glanced over to hoseok, asking with his eyes if hoseok was okay to go through with this.

hoseok was a bit nervous, but he was ready. he wanted the man to go to jail and pay for everything he did.

"i'll be fine," hoseok said, just to reassure him.

the boys said their goodbyes and the man took them back to get their initial account of what happened to the both of them.

-

"how do you think it's going?" yoongi asked, tapping his foot.

"i'm sure it's going fine. it's been over an hour so they should probably be out any-" tae cut himself off when he saw hoseok and jungkook walking over to them, two officers behind them.

"hey," yoongi said, standing up quickly.

he put his hand out to the men and they both shook it, harshly, tae following.

"i'm officer lee and this is officer gwan. i will be the dictated officer of jeon jungkook, and my buddy here will be the officer for hoseok. we are here to help with their cases and bring justice. also keep them informed with the case as it progresses and answer any questions they may have now or along the way."