5

weeks had gone by since hoseok's awkward encounter at the salon. hoseok ended up running out of the shop after everything happened, feeling far too weird to stay. before he left, yoongi had told him to text him, so they could finish the hair, but hoseok was far too embarrassed to ever go back. he ended up just fixing it himself and everything was fine, though.

there was just one big problem. he really missed yoongi. and the fact that he had his phone number made reaching out even more tempting.

but he couldn't do it. his pride wouldn't allow it.

"are you ever gonna move on from the whole yoongi thing? it's been like three weeks, i'm sure he doesn't even remember that you came while he was washing your hair," namjoon said, peering into his room, watching as hobi fiddled with the paper that held yoongi's phone number.

"i'm fine, joon. just leave it alone."

"fine," he said, walking off.

hoseok knew yoongi had only given him his number for professional reasons, but a part of him still wished that it was more.

a part of him wished that yoongi felt the sparks fly, too. that all the fantasizing and sexual desires weren't only one way.

he sat up from his bed and crumpled the paper, trying to stop his thoughts from going any further. he and yoongi weren't meant to be and he had to get over it.

he knew he would have to leave for work soon, so he decided to distract himself by getting ready.

-

"jungkook!" hobi shouted, running over to him.

hoseok had been working for almost two hours and he hadn't seen the small boy anywhere.

"hey, hoseok," he said, with a smile.

"where have you been? i haven't seen you out on the floor."

"i-i was in the back. boss needed help with some stuff. sorry if you were super busy without me."

"no, it's okay. i'm just glad you're here. it's pretty slow right now, anyway."

"you should take a break. are there any tables i can take care of?"

"well... if you really want to, that table over there just got seated."

"i'm on it," jungkook said, skipping off.

hoseok just sat down at a table for a minute, letting his legs rest. he was able to enjoy a few seconds of relaxation before his boss ran over and interrupted him.

"hoseok, we have a table that hasn't been waited on! get your lazy ass up and start working," his boss said, clearly annoyed.

"sorry, sir. i'm on it," hoseok said, running off to find the table that his boss was talking about.

-

after running around for a while, hoseok finally noticed a figure sitting in a darkened corner table. he walked over, quickly, hoping the person hadn't been waiting for too long.

"hello! i'll be your waiter, hoseok. sorry about the-" hoseok immediately stopped when he saw who was sitting at the table.

"y-yoongi?"

"hey, hoseok."

"w-what are you doing here?"

"i was getting food. and i guess... i was also... curious. you never texted me about your hair."

"well... i ended up just having my friend do it. he's... good with hair."

"huh," he said, suspiciously, "is that so?"

"y-yeah."

"well, alright. i guess i should order something then before i starve."

yoongi looked back to his menu, scanning it.

a few seconds passed and he looked up at hoseok, motioning with his fingers for him to lean in.

hobi immediately leaned down a bit, figuring yoongi was asking him about something on the menu.

he waited for the question but was caught completely off guard when he felt yoongi grasp onto his hair and pull him closer, causing his knees to almost buckle.

yoongi leaned up to his ear, whispering softly.

"you told me before that you dye your hair by yourself, babe. if you know what you're doing, you couldn't have messed it up that bad,"

"you ruined it on purpose."

shivers immediately ran down hoseok's spine, pulling back a bit.

yoongi quickly pulled him back by his hair, with some force.

"i guess i didn't make myself clear. i gave you my number to use it, so use it," yoongi said, using a certain tone that made hoseok weak.

yoongi released his hair and hoseok immediately stood up straight, not sure how to respond. yoongi quickly went back to scanning the menu, then peered back up to hobi with a smile.

"i'll have the greek salad, please."

______________________________

yOOnGi rlly be wiLdiN 🥵🥵