24

yoongi and taehyung were driving home from the court in silence.

"you were right," tae said, finally talking, "we shouldn't have gone."

yoongi was silent for a moment, thinking.

"tae... do you think there's any chance that-"

"what?"

"maybe jungkook just said that because he was scared to say what really happened. maybe he was gonna tell the truth, but got too scared to say that he was raped."

taehyung just shook his head.

"why would he tell us not to come, then? he was planning this. he was planning to tell the truth and he didn't want me there to hear it. it makes perfect sense. he let that disgusting man who touched hoseok in the restaurant fuck him before he knew who he really was. he was embarrassed about it and he lied. that's probably why they don't want to see us anymore. i'm sure hoseok knows about it, too and is gonna defend him."

yoongi just looked down, with a sigh. he knew taehyung was probably right, but it hurt. he knew deep down that this meant him and hoseok were over before they even started and it was hard for him to come to terms with. he didn't want to think about a life without hoseok in it, but now it was becoming his reality.

-

"hoseok, there has to be a reason. jungkook wouldn't lie to us about being raped. he was probably just scared or something," namjoon said.

namjoon, jin, and hoseok were all sitting in the car. jin was driving, namjoon was in the passengers seat, and hoseok was in the back, staring out the window and not saying a word.

"it doesn't matter," hoseok said, clearly annoyed, "he made a fool out of me. he made me look like a liar in front of everyone. he literally took what happened to me and made a joke out of it... like it didn't matter. if he wasn't ready to tell what happened to him, that's fine, but he should have told me. and if he really doesn't think it was rape, then he definitely should have told me that before he went up in front of all those people and turned it into a fucking joke."

the car was silent, giving hoseok a minute to calm down.

"i saw people laughing in that courtroom, guys. jimin was fucking laughing," hoseok said, letting a few tears slip out,

"i never want to see jungkook again."

______________________________

srry for the short chapter !

idk how i managed to fuck up everyone's relationship so bad in this story but here we are lmao. at least namjin is thriving🤪