28

"jungkook, open up!" yoongi shouted, knocking on the door, "it's yoongi and hoseok!"

the boys had been knocking for a few minutes now and jungkook wasn't answering.

"maybe we should just go home, yoongi. it's late and he's obviously trying to sleep."

"no. he's the one who fucked up. he should be the one showing up at our door begging for forgiveness. this is fucking stupid."

hoseok just sighed, latching onto the doorknob and trying to open it.

to his surprise, it opened.

"looks like it's our lucky day," yoongi said, stepping into the house.

"yoongi! we can't just walk into his house. that's breaking and entering!"

"for god sakes, hoseok. he knows us. he's probably just asleep."

"yoongi, i really don't think-"

"shhh. just come on," yoongi said, motioning hoseok to follow him into the house.

hoseok just sighed, walking in and shutting the door behind him.

"he really needs to lock his door. especially now that jimin's running around the streets," he whispered, turning to catch up with yoongi.

"i knew it. you do still care about him," yoongi said, smirking.

hoseok quickly retracted his statement.

"no... i don't. he's just a dumbass, that's all."

"sure," yoongi said, laughing a bit.

both boys began looking around the house for jungkook, calling his name out so he wouldn't think there was an intruder.

"where the hell is he?"

"he's probably just upstairs sleeping," yoongi said, heading over to the stairs.

hoseok followed and they both headed to jungkook's room.

"kook?" hoseok called out, going inside.

when they walked into his room, they both realized jungkook was nowhere to be found.

the room was completely spotless and his bed was made perfectly.

"kook?" hoseok shouted again, slightly worried, "yoongi, where is he?"

"i-i don't know."

both boys continued looking around the room for any clues as to where jungkook was.

"here, i'll call him," yoongi said, grabbing out his phone.

yoongi quickly clicked on jungkook's contact, putting the phone up to his ear.

it only took one ring for them to realize jungkook's phone was sitting on his bedside table.

"shit," hoseok said, walking over to the nightstand and grabbing it.

"yoongi, why is his phone here?" hoseok asked, slightly panicking, "where would he go without his phone?"

yoongi looked a bit concerned as well, but tried to be rational.

"maybe... maybe he's staying at a friends house or he ran out to the store or something."

"yoongi, we were his only friends- he told me that. and why would he go to the store this late? he always goes to bed early," hoseok said, starting to pace, clearly terrified of what could have happened to jungkook, "something's wrong, yoongi, i know it. i can feel it."