18

after spending the day at the salon with yoongi, hoseok had decided to go home for a bit. he was so giddy after kissing yoongi and admitting his feelings, so he couldn't wait to go home and tell namjoon.

hoseok walked into his place and immediately shouted for namjoon.

"joonie~? i'm home!" he shouted, excitedly.

a few moments went by, until he saw a disheveled namjoon appear from his room.

he was frantically trying to loop his belt, clearly having just put his clothes back on. his hair was all over the place and he had evident red marks all over his neck. he was still panting by the time he got the belt on, smiling and trying to act completely normal.

"hey, hoseok! what's up?"

hoseok just looked at him with a raised eyebrow, watching as namjoon's whole facade faded away when a shirtless seokjin appeared behind him, placing his arms around his torso, clearly trying to see what was going on.

"joonie, what's going on?" jin asked, clearly trying to pull him back in.

"baby, go wait in there. give us a minute," namjoon said, laughing and shutting the door once jin walked off.

he turned back to hoseok, realizing he had heard everything- and seen an almost naked seokjin emerge from his room, clinging onto him.

"so..," hoseok said, smirking, "are you two... together?"

namjoon just looked down and smiled to himself, his cheeks flushed.

"i...i guess so," he said, slightly embarrassed.

"hm. well... i see you aren't the type to take it slow," hoseok said, laughing and motioning to all the marks on his neck.

namjoon quickly covered them with his hand, beyond embarrassed that he forgot they were there.

"he's kind of... been staying here... since you left."

"oh. so you guys have been..?"

"hoseok!"

"sorry, sorry. i was just teasing you. really, though, i'm so happy for you. i really like jin. he seems so sweet."

"yeah... he is."

there was silence, until hoseok smiled and spoke up.

"not on my bed though, right?"

"hobi!"

"sorry, sorry. it's just so funny seeing your gay panic."

"hey!" namjoon said, smiling, "don't laugh at me. i'm getting used to it."

"yeah, yeah. so do you want me to leave again or..?"

"no, no. don't leave. i missed you. we can all just chill tonight. i think jin's going home later, anyways."

"alright."

"wait- not that i don't want you here, but why did you leave yoongi's?"

"well... i just... i wanted to come home for a while and freshen up and rest. also... i wanted to see you and... tell you something."