4

it had been a few weeks since hoseok had been to the hair salon. he was craving yoongi's touch and he wanted to go back so badly, but he knew he didn't really need a haircut.

he felt like such a pervert. yoongi was doing something as innocent as cutting his hair for him and hoseok twisted it into something more for his own satisfaction.

it's not my fault, though, right?

i can't help it if i'm turned on by something.

hoseok tried to make himself feel better, but it was no use. he still felt like shit about the whole thing.

he was broken out of his thoughts when namjoon spoke up.

"are you like... dead or something?"

"what?"

"you've just been laying on the floor, staring up at the ceiling for like ten minutes. what's going on with you?"

hoseok just shook his head, sighing.

"just tell me, hobi. i can tell when you're keeping stuff from me."

"fine," he said, needing to get it off his chest, anyways, "i wanna go back to the salon, but my hair still looks good."

"...wait, what? why would you wanna go back if your hair looks good?"

"because..."

"because, why?"

"...yoongi."

"yoongi? who's yoongi?" namjoon asked, confused, "wait, is he the guy who got you all hot and bothered?"

"...yeah. but i didn't really tell you the whole story."

"what? tell me."

"well, i didn't just get hard because he was hot. i mean... he was definitely hot, but that's not-"

"just say it."

"okay, okay. well, you know how i'm not really... experienced. like... sexually."

"yeah."

"well.., since i've never really done anything like that with anyone, i didn't know i was into this, but-"

"just spit it out."

"i guess... i like... enjoyed it when he touched my hair. like... too much. but not just touched my hair. i liked when he pulled it and yanked my head back and stuff."

namjoon was shocked. that definitely wasn't what he expected.

"oh."

"oh?"

"so, you're saying that you have a crush on your hairdresser and you like when he pulls and touches your hair?"

"yeah, pretty much."

"so, you have a hair-pulling kink. what's the big deal?"

"i just feel weird about it."

"why?"

"because joon. ever since that day, i've wanted nothing more than to run back, sit down on his chair, and have him run his fingers through my hair."

"when you say, 'sit down on his chair' do you mean an actual chair or his di-"

"namjoon!"

"sorry, sorry. i'm just not seeing the problem."

"it's creepy! he didn't ask to be used in that way."

"well... is he into you?"

"i don't know... i don't think so. he never really flirted with me or anything. he did call my hair beautiful once, but i think that was just cause he's a hairdresser, you know?"