31

2 years later

"what do you think?" hoseok asked, smiling at his client in the mirror, feeling proud of the haircut he'd done.

the client just smiled, running his fingers through the short mullet hair cut.

"i love it, hoseok! thank you."

hoseok just nodded and brought the man over to the receptionist to pay, not forgetting to thank him for visiting the shop.

as he walked back over to his station to sweep the hair from the floor, he felt two arms wrap around his waist.

he jumped at first, but settled when he realized who was behind him.

he felt subtle kisses start to make their way down his neck, giggling, trying to escape from the mans grasp.

"yoongi!" he squealed, finally freeing himself, turning around to look at him with a smile on his face, "i'm working."

yoongi just smiled, pecking the boys lips.

"i know. i just wanted to stop by and see how you were doing," he said, running his hands over the boys waist, "and also... did you check with kook on the tux's? do him and tae like them?"

hoseok just nodded, assuringly.

"they said they're great. kook said they match the theme perfectly and they look nice with joonie and jin's for pictures."

"alright. well, i should hurry and go pick them up, then."

"okay," hoseok said, leaning in and pushing their lips together once again, "i can't wait till our schedules line up again. it's so fun getting to work with you."

yoongi just smiled, pushing the fallen piece of hair out of hoseok's face.

"i know, i can't wait either. but, at least you got jungkook on the same hours as you today," yoongi said, smiling, motioning to the boy a few stations down, focusing intently on the short bob he was cutting on some lady.

"yeah. he's been so jumpy all day, though. i feel bad."

yoongi just stared over at the boy for a moment, watching the scissors in jungkook's hands shake slightly.

"he's getting married tomorrow, babe. of course he's nervous."

hoseok watched as kook fumbled with the scissors in his hands, accidentally dropping them to the floor.

both hoseok and yoongi immediately started laughing.

"yeah... i guess you're right," hoseok said, smiling.

yoongi leaned in and pecked the boys lips one last time, not really wanting to leave.

"i'll see you tonight, okay," he said, squeezing hoseok's hand and then heading for the door.

-

about an hour later, hoseok and jungkook were both on their breaks, sitting in the back and eating their sandwiches.

jungkook was shaking as he brought the sandwich to his mouth.

"jungkook, are you alright?" hoseok asked, feeling worried about how nervous the boy seemed.

"yeah... i'm fine," he said, taking a big bite of his sandwich.

"are you sure? i know you're getting married tomorrow, so it makes sense for you to be scared. i just want to make sure you're ready for all this."