9

it was the next day and luckily hoseok managed to catch up a bit on his sleep. he was trying not to think about what had happened, sitting and eating lunch with namjoon.

"do you mind if i have some friends over?" namjoon asked.

"... i guess not. what friends?"

"... jin and taehyung."

"jin? like your hairdresser, jin? and who's taehyung?"

"yeah, we've actually been becoming... closer lately. and taehyung is his best friend. he's super cool, too."

"oh, well i guess that's fine."

"awesome."

-

about an hour went by and namjoon's friends finally showed up.

"hey, guys," namjoon said, giving each of them a hug, "this is my roommate, hoseok."

"oh, yeah. i've heard so much about you," jin said, smiling.

"wait, that's hoseok?" tae asked.

hoseok immediately felt self-conscious. he wondered what the problem was, considering he'd never met the boy before in his life.

"yeah. why?" namjoon asked, confused.

tae just stared at him for a minute, eventually pulling his eyes away.

"n-nothing. i'm sorry. i'm taehyung," he said, reaching a hand out.

hoseok was beyond confused, but he reached his hand out regardless, smiling at the boy.

-

"a tree!" tae shouted, as hoseok was out in front of them, acting out some sort of object.

the four boys were playing charades and they honestly all sucked.

"no, dammit. i'm a cat," hoseok said, falling from his pose with a sigh.

"a cat? cats don't stand on two legs."

"well, i tried."

all the boys just laughed, watching as hoseok pouted.

-

after a few more rounds, they were all about ready to fall asleep, even though they all had an amazing time.

"well... we should probably get going, joon. this was really fun."

all the boys hopped off the couch and walked to the door, hoseok flashing back to how weird his first impression was with taehyung.

"h-hey, taehyung?"

"yeah?"

"do... do you think we could talk for a minute? before you go."

"yeah... sure."

hoseok motioned him to the kitchen, taehyung following behind.

"sorry if it's nothing, but i was just curious about earlier. when namjoon introduced us it seemed like... i don't know... like you know me or something."

tae just sighed, looking down.

"you do know something! what is it?"

"hoseok, i really don't want to-"

"just tell me!"

"fine. i-i know you because yoongi's shown me pictures of you on your social media."

"yoongi? how do you know him?"

"he's my ex-boyfriend."

"wait... really?"

"yeah."

"then why do you still see him?"

"well, we live together."

"what?"

"yeah... we broke up like a year ago cause we both agreed that we're better off as friends."

"oh... so he talks about me?" hoseok asked, holding back a smirk.

"yeah. he never shuts up about you, actually. why haven't you been texting him?"

hoseok immediately frowned, remembering how he had ignored yoongi's text.

"i... i don't know. i've just been busy."

"busy? look, if you're not into him, it's fine. i honestly don't give a fuck. but you should tell him before he gets too attached- if it's not too late already."

"no... no... it's not that."

"then what?"

"i just... i've been trying to deal with some stuff. i just needed some space."

"oh. well, i get that."

"just... please don't tell him you talked to me. i-i just can't talk with him right now."

"okay. i won't mention it."

"thank you so much, taehyung. i-i'm gonna figure it out soon."

"yeah, no problem."

both of the boys walked out from the kitchen and their jaws dropped at what they saw.

namjoon and jin had their lips locked together, making out, passionately.

they immediately broke away when they heard some motion coming from behind them.

"shit," namjoon said, eyes going wide as he saw hoseok standing there.

jin has the same facial expression, staring at taehyung.

the four of them just sat there, staring at each other for a moment, no one really sure what to say.

"we should get going," jin said, eyes shifting to namjoon, "we'll see you guys later."

"b-bye," namjoon said, clearly embarrassed

jin left and tae figured he should follow, walking towards the door.

"thanks for having us," taehyung said, running after him.

as soon as the boys left, hoseok turned to joon.

"so... you and jin?" hoseok asked, smirking.

"no, no... we're just..."

"you're questioning?" hoseok asked, almost like he could read namjoon's mind.

"y-yeah. i guess so."

"got it. no more questions."

_______________________________

nznxjxjxjxj this is my first time writing a story with namjin and i'm not mad at it( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ndjdjdjdjj the gay panic when tae and hobi walked in jdjnxndn

i honestly don't even know what's going on with this book lol iM sOrry