13

"has he touched you before this?" yoongi asked, grabbing hoseok by the shoulders and looking him right in the eyes.

the three boys had walked through the whole parking lot and finally made it to yoongi's car.

"yoongi, i-"

"hoseok, has he ever touched you?" yoongi asked, more firmly.

hoseok just glanced up at him, with tears still in his eyes, nodding softly.

yoongi just looked at him and watched as tears streamed down his cheeks, like he was finally getting it off his chest.

yoongi couldn't believe it.

"hey, don't cry. we're gonna deal with this, alright? everything's gonna be okay," he said, tearing up a bit himself after seeing how broken hoseok looked, but trying to stay strong for him.

hoseok nodded and yoongi quickly headed to open the passenger side door for him.

hobi got in and yoongi and jungkook were the only ones remaining outside of the car.

"you, too?" yoongi asked, silently praying that the boy would say no.

jungkook paused for a moment, then nodded, strangely feeling like he could trust yoongi.

-

"tae?" yoongi shouted, walking into his house with the two boys.

"yeah?" tae shouted back, walking out from the kitchen.

"we have guests," he said, glaring at tae, who was wearing nothing but his pokémon boxers.

"shit- sorry."

the boy would usually be joking around and more bubbly, but he could see the tears in the three boys eyes and the sad looks on all of their faces. he saw yoongi, and he recognized hoseok as well, but standing beside them was a small, cute boy with brown hair that he had never seen before. he honestly looked broken and it hurt taehyung's heart for some reason.

"are you guys alright?" tae asked.

"honestly? no, not really," yoongi said.

"what happened?"

yoongi glanced over to the other two boys, wondering how they would feel about someone else knowing.

"tell him," jungkook said, looking up, "we have to tell people at some point or nothings ever going to change."

hoseok just nodded in response, proud of jungkook for being so strong.

"alright. let's all get comfortable."

-

after tae ran off to change, hoseok texted namjoon and told him to come over, finally feeling ready to talk about it and not wanting to have to do it twice.

once namjoon arrived and they all got their introductions, all of the boys settled themselves on the couch, with blankets and snacks, trying to lighten the mood and calm down a bit.

tae ran back into the room after changing and settled onto the couch with the rest of the boys

"alright," hoseok said, "jungkook, do you want to talk first? you've been dealing with this a lot longer than me."

"i-i guess so."

jungkook had already gotten a lot of his emotions out when he had told hoseok for the first time, so it was a little easier for him to talk about it now.

"well, it all started when i got a job at the restaurant-"

jungkook went on to tell the full story- in detail. he had even mentioned some things that hoseok didn't know about. hoseok told what happened to him as well, not holding back. the conversation was filled with lots of shocked gasps and tears- taehyung's face completely wet by the time jungkook finished the story- not even sure why he was so affected by it, considering he didn't even know the boy.