15

a few days had gone by and there were no updates on the case. the boys had all been staying at yoongi and tae's house and were constantly calling the boys' dedicated officers trying to figure out what was taking so long. the only information they could provide was that they were working hard on the case and would hopefully have updates for them soon.

yoongi had already taken two days off of work and needed to get back- as did all the other boys, but nobody wanted to leave hoseok and jungkook until they knew the boys were safe.

"this is shit," yoongi said, irritated, "he fucking assaulted both of you. they need to scoop his ass up and take him to prison already. this is ridiculous."

hoseok, taehyung, and jungkook were all sitting on the couch, while yoongi was pacing around the room due to frustration. namjoon and jin had ran to go grab all the boys coffee- figuring everyone was probably in need of some caffeine.

"yoongi, it's okay. they're doing the best they can. we just have to wait a little longer. we should probably hear something by today," hoseok said, standing up and walking over to him, grabbing his hand.

yoongi was pulled from his frustrations and looked to hoseok, feeling his face soften just from seeing the other.

"i know. i'm just upset."

"don't be. everything's gonna be okay," hoseok said, brushing the bangs out of yoongi's face.

taehyung just watched the two from the couch, smirking. it was obvious that the two liked each other, so he didn't understand why they weren't together yet.

all of a sudden, a phone ringing broke everyone from their thoughts.

jungkook looked down at the phone in his hand- immediately answering it.

"hello, jungkook?"

"hi! is this officer lee?"

"yes. i'm calling to let you know we have made an advancement in your case. the oic officer assigned to your case went and investigated the restaurant you work at with a search warrant. he was sure to check the cameras and noticed that the footage from the days in question that took place at the restaurant were gone. he also managed to find some... intimate products and sexual devices in park jimin's office."

jungkook's eyes went big and his breath hitched, flashing back to when the toys were used on him.

"when we tested the sexual devices for dna, they matched to the dna samples you provided us with. and, on top of all that, two of your other male co-workers came forward to say that park jimin had made them feel threatened and uncomfortable before on multiple occasions. with all the evidence we collected, we were able to take him into custody. we would appreciate if you would come down to the station tomorrow to answer a few more questions and to take some more dna samples."

"yes, yes of course. thank you so much. this is great news."

"no problem. i'll call you again if there's anymore updates."

"yes, please do. thanks again!"

jungkook heard his phone beep, signaling that the man had hung up. he looked over and noticed that hoseok was just ending a call as well.

the boys immediately ran over to each other and embraced tightly. knowing the man was being held in a jail cell where he couldn't hurt them anymore lifted a huge weight off of both of their shoulders.

all the others had been listening in on the phone calls, running over to celebrate as well.

namjoon and jin had gotten back at some point during their calls, too.