27

hoseok blinked his eyes open, dazed and confused. he shifted in his bed a little and realized he was curled up in yoongi's arms.

and then he remembered.

they had sex.

hoseok immediately felt heat rush to his cheeks as all the memories from the night before came rushing back to him.

how yoongi randomly showed up at his house, how they fought, how they... made up.

he couldn't believe he finally lost his virginity. and on top of that- he couldn't believe it went so well. it was literally one of the most special and beautiful moments of his entire life and he wouldn't change it for the world.

it was so perfect that hoseok almost felt like he had dreamed it all, but the shooting pain in his ass whenever he shifted his position made him realize how real it actually was.

he looked up to yoongi, just staring at him. he looked so sweet... so perfect.

hoseok couldn't believe that yoongi was his. after everything they went through together, it was a miracle that they made it out intact.

hoseok knew that if they could get through all of that, they could get through anything.

they would always come back to each other in the end, because neither of them could bare the thought of being with anyone else.

"that must be what love is," hoseok thought, just smiling fondly up at yoongi, completely infatuated with the boy he was laying on.

hoseok just stared at him for another minute, watching as yoongi's eyes blinked open.

he glanced down at hoseok and smiled, squeezing hoseok tighter in his arms and stretching out his legs with a groan.

hoseok just giggled, happy that yoongi was finally awake.

"have you been up long?" yoongi asked, groggily, leaving a kiss to the top of hoseok's head.

"no, just a few minutes."

"good. how do you feel?" yoongi asked, rubbing a hand down hoseok's waist.

"i-i feel really good. like... so happy. besides from the shooting pain in my ass, i honestly feel like i'm on cloud nine."

yoongi just laughed a little, letting his hand run down to hoseok's lower back, stopping and massaging him, softly.

"i'm sorry i hurt you."

"don't apologize," hoseok said, staring up at him with a smile still lingering, "i loved it... i-"

"i love you," he said, wanting to admit his realization.

yoongi looked shocked, his mouth parting a little.

"you love me?" he asked, cocky smile returning to his face.

"yeah. i do," hoseok said, smiling right back.

yoongi just moved his position, getting on top of hoseok and pinning his arms onto the bed.

"fuck you," he said, leaning closer.