26

"please~ take me."

yoongi almost choked on air at hoseok's words, feeling heat travel straight to his lower region.

he wanted hoseok.

he needed him.

"hoseok," he said, breathing heavily, "if we do this... i won't be able to hold back."

hoseok just did a seductive little smirk, showing a side of himself that yoongi had never seen.

he wrapped his arms around yoongi's neck and clasped his hands together, pulling him closer.

"why would i want you to hold back?"

with that, yoongi scooped him up into his arms, effortlessly, like he was a feather, causing hoseok to scream playfully, out of excitement.

yoongi covered hoseok's face in feverish little kisses, both of them smiling and laughing, feeling so happy and giddy.

as soon as they made it to hoseok's room, he laid him down on the bed and kissed him, deeply, still standing and hovering over him.

he pulled away, letting his forehead fall onto hoseok's, smiling, wondering how on earth he got so lucky.

"do you have any...?"

hoseok leaned up and pecked yoongi's lips once again.

"namjoon's room. in his nightstand drawer."

yoongi kissed hoseok one last time, before parting away.

"i'll be right back."

hoseok just smiled and nodded, watching yoongi leave the room.

hoseok just laid there, blissfully, waiting for yoongi to get back.

until he got an idea.

he thought it might to be fun to tease yoongi a bit. nothing big, just enough to get them both in the mood- not that they weren't already.

hoseok pulled off his pants, quickly, leaving him in only his big baggy t-shirt, which barely covered his thighs. he slid over onto the middle of his bed and positioned himself. he sat on top of his legs, leaving them opened slightly. he adjusted the hem of his shirt, letting it ride up on his thighs, becoming a bit revealing.

by the time he was done adjusting his position, yoongi walked back into the room, lube and condoms in hand.

he looked up at hoseok and his mouth immediately fell open, his body quickly heating up after laying eyes on him.

"fuck-" yoongi said, walking over to him, almost like he was in a trance.

he set the stuff on the nightstand and quickly got onto the bed, latching onto hoseok's thighs, and pulling his legs forward, causing him to fall back onto the bed. hoseok moaned out at the slight act of dominance, just imagining what it was going to feel like when yoongi would finally touch him.

"baby-" yoongi groaned out," look at what you do to me."

hoseok quickly looked down at yoongi's crotch, seeing his thick bulge pressing into the fabric, begging to be released.