01

no one's pov

jisung woke up at the deafening sound of his alarm ringing. he realised he had snoozed his alarm multiple times and now he was late.

it was a gloomy and dreadful monday morning as he rushed to get ready for college. lately, gloomy and dreadful was all jisung had been feeling.

he had no time to shower so he ruffled his orange bed hair, without brushing it as he thought he looked effortlessly cute with that style. he threw on a black hoodie, black ripped skinny jeans and black sneakers; all black was his go-to outfit.

he grabbed his keys and his phone then made his way to the bus stop. luckily, the bus hadn't arrived yet, he sighed in relief since he made it in time. he took out his phone and opened up his text messages to find a familiar name pop up.

lix
heyyy where you at bro?

running late, i'll be there soon

lix
alright see you then<3

he turned off his phone as he found a seat at the back of the bus. he exhaled a deep breath he didn't know he was holding in. he always freaked out about being late even though it was a regular thing; jisung was always arriving late to his classes as he lived very far from jype college, which is why he moved out into an apartment building, closer to the school. at least then he wouldn't be that late and could catch the bus on time instead of walking.

jisung plugged in his earphones and played one of his favourite songs on repeat, "fools" by troye sivan. he had recently been listening to sad songs like that. reason being that he had broken up with his boyfriend, jungkook, a couple of weeks before, which encouraged his decision to move out to another apartment.

during the bus ride, a boy that looked similar to his age caught jisung's eye. he was carrying a small grey cat and cooing at her. jisung thought the view was cute and watched the boy in awe. it was a beautiful atmosphere; watching a supposedly endearing boy being gentle with a kitten and listening to troye sivan. jisung could have fallen right back to sleep if he didn't have to go to class.

he realised he probably looked a bit creepy but no one could really see him as he sat in the back. so he continued to be creepy until the bus reached the other boy's stop, which was a street of houses.

i guess he doesn't go to college, jisung thought.

the bus had finally reached jype college and the orange-haired boy dragged his feet off of the bus and into the school building.

"jisung!"

he heard a deep voice from the distance call his name and looked up to see his also orange-haired best friend, felix, waving and smiling at him.

jisung waved back as he approached his best friend, ready for another long, depressing day at school.
_______________________________

[ a/n ; hey my dudes, there's probably one person reading this lmao but ye this is the first chapter i guess. who do you think the boy on the bus is? it's pretty obvious so don't pull a felix and say it's not minho.
dm me for any questions !!
i love you but i love stray kids more <3 ]