14

no one's pov

jisung and minho woke up in each other's arms once again. they lay on the bed, facing each other and exchanging awkward but cute smiles. minho lifted his hand up to jisung's face, moving a strand of hair away from his forehead and caressing his cheeks.

what do they even say to each other? they had a full on make out session the night before without actually talking anything over. maybe they should do that now...

or maybe not.

jisung, blushing hard, got out of bed and looked for his hidden pyjama shirt and trousers around the room. once he finally found them, he looked up to find minho staring at him with a blank expression. jisung, who broke the eye contact and turned around to put on his shirt, walked out of the room and into the kitchen.

soon minho, who was also wearing his shirt, followed after. jisung was busy making breakfast as minho sat on one side of the island.

"hey i should probably head out soon, i forgot to feed my cats last night."

jisung internally cringed at the last two words. it brought a weird, tense feeling to his stomach. maybe because a night like that hadn't happened since jungkook...
or maybe he was just hungry.

"oh right, you should eat breakfast first. it's the least i can do."

jisung offered with a smile. minho returned the smile and nodded in agreement. once jisung was done, he set out a plate of pancakes for both himself and minho and sat on the opposite side of the island. they ate the breakfast in silence, the occasional gulp heard here and there, but no words, no glances, nothing exchanged.

why was it so awkward, so intense? they hated it but none of them could break the atmosphere set in place. so they carried on eating in silence until they were done. minho got up and insisted on cleaning the dishes after a short debate with jisung.

then, minho opened the apartment door and stepped out. he turned around to face at jisung who stood in the doorway, looking at his feet.

"thank you for breakfast" minho said. jisung looked up and nodded smiling.

"and i had a great time last night."

minho smiled hesitantly. he opened his door and walked in his own apartment. jisung, however, stood, shooketh to his core. once he managed to find his way onto his couch, he smiled softly.

"so did i."
________________________________________

[ a/n ; idk what this was either and why its taken me 2-3 months to write it because its wayyy toooo short but hey i suck at commitment :D
im not sure what im gonna do with this book yet, i need help :(
but im defo continuing it, it will just be pretty slow and shitty updates im sorry but i really do want to finish it, i'm gonna start prewriting the chapters again, i've had a long enough break :/
anyways stream levanter and gone days is out on the 26th of december!!]
𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐬<3