13

no one's pov

"can i kiss you?"

jisung's breath hitched at the question, his heart racing even faster than it already was and his eyes widening as if they'd pop out of his sockets. his lips parted slightly as he tried not to choke on his own saliva and minho switched between looking at his lips and eyes.

jisung was frozen. in disbelief. why would minho ask that? why would he want to kiss him? was he the boy minho said he was in love with? (back in chapter 10 lmao) of course jisung wanted the other to kiss him but he was so taken aback, he just stayed silent.

after getting no response from any of the two, jisung saw minho slightly pulling away and freaked out, not knowing what to do or say.

"i-i'm sorry, i don't know why i asked that" minho began apologising, stuttering in between his words. his brittle voice wavering as if he was about to cry, possibly out of embarrassment or the sudden pain in his heart.

the younger knew minho was hurt or disappointed or both but jisung didn't want him to leave without him knowing what he really wanted. a huge part of jisung wanted minho to kiss the fuck out of him without hesitation but he adored that the older was respective of consent.

"i didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or anything, and i know you're probably still—"

before minho could finish his stupid and irrelevant apology, jisung tugged the other's top to pull him back close to him. minho couldn't get another word out as jisung connected their lips together. minho's eyes widened as jisung closed his and questioned whether to pull away but he soon returned the kiss. the moment their lips pressed together was one they would never forget. it was rushed and somehow unexpected yet still so perfect.

jisung's heart was pounding uncontrollably, he was so close to minho that he could hear his heartbeat was drumming rapidly too. minho's hands began cupping jisung's cheeks and he couldn't tell which was softer; his lips or his cheeks. the kiss grew passionate as jisung slid his hand around the back of the older's neck, their lips moving in sync and heads tilting to allow better access.

to say minho was happy was a way to put it simply. he was in euphoria. the exhilarating feeling of kissing jisung was enchanting and he swore he was in heaven. to be honest, he'd kissed people before but this, this was different. it was a different feeling, the other times felt wrong but this was right. he'd be lying if he said this isn't what he wanted this ever since jisung stayed over.

jisung pulled back to catch his breath, exhaling shallow and shaky sighs. minho sat in the same position, smiling at the younger, who was staring back at him with bewildered eyes. jisung couldn't believe he really just kissed his hyung like that...
and it was fucking good.

the two didn't hesitate to lean in and press their lips together, minho caressing jisung's cheeks again. he moved his hands from jisung's cheeks as the kiss got deeper and more intense, his hands tangled themselves in jisung's fluffy hair, whereas jisung's hands travelled all over minho's chest. the two shuffled closer and closer together, as if their bodies needed to close the gap any more.

minho soon pulled away but not before biting gently on jisung's lower lip, smirking as he looked at the other, who let out a small yelp and was left in a hot mess.

minho started quickly unbuttoning jisung's pyjamas, fumbling as he was desperate to regain the contact between the two. after minho threw the shirt on the floor somewhere, jisung helped him pull off his own top as well, throwing it anywhere off the bed. the two paused to look at each other, minho's deep brown eyes, full of emotion and passion, gazing into jisung's in awe, whose eyes were glazed with desire and lust.

the two were now shirtless and minho smashed his lips on jisung's once again, getting heated and more intimate by the second. minho tenderly pushed jisung down on the bed and straddled on top of him, without pulling away from his lips. the two were somewhat inseparable as if their lips were made for each other and needed each other.

minho bit jisung's lip again, but this time, as jisung let out a small gasp, he quickly slid his tongue inside the younger's mouth. jisung squeaked a little, which minho definitely loved hearing, then he hummed a sound of pleasure after getting used to the feeling of minho's tongue licking the inside of his mouth. jisung's hands began tracing all over the other's chest and stomach as minho could taste the ramen noodles from earlier when jisung had dinner, the hot spices making the situation more better and heated.
(wHY AM I LAUGHING SO HARD)

soon after, minho's needy lips found their way to jisung's neck and began kissing and sucking gently on the skin. jisung tried hard not to make sounds but let out breathy moans as minho started squeezing his thighs and sucked harder on his collarbones. jisung was embarrassed by the sounds he was making and was blushing hard but minho was too immersed in kissing the boy's neck to care, occasionally pecking at his skin and leaving soft hickeys. besides it was okay if jisung moaned, the sounds turned minho on. jisung thought the older must have done this a lot before. and he was, without a doubt, going to wake up with faint red marks in the morning.

it was hard to tell if they were kissing out of love or desperation or if they both felt and thought the same things during that intense period of time. besides, minho was happy and jisung was happy. the two didn't want to question whether it was one reason or the other because in this moment now, it felt right.

both of the boys' lips were left swollen and red and their minds dazed in ecstasy and bliss. it was a perfect first kiss between the two neighbours, not doing anything else apart from making out. the make out session continued for over an hour, no words exchanged between them.

the two ended up falling asleep in each other's after growing tired from kissing sO much. they didn't even think about what would happen the morning after, they just felt warm and comfortable in each other's embrace, of course with minho big spooning jisung.
_______________________________________

[ a/n ; how was that for a first kiss :p
i dont really like it uGH IT WAS MEANT TO BE HELLA CUTE AND STUFF also this chap was so short imsorry :(
i'm cringing soooo bad just thinking of who is gonna read this because i have one friend i know in real life and i'm scared for her reaction because cringe. LMAO IM SORRY K 😔🤙 spices eheh ;)
anygay,, THEY FINALLY KISSED!!!! NOT EVEN KISSED, THEY FULLY MADE OUT OOF YOU'RE WELCOME
I LOVE BOYLOVE :")
so what did you guys think •.• ]

• ]

i'm a whole mood guys negl :p