06

no one's pov

minho woke up from the abrupt sound of his morning alarm. he groaned as he searched for his phone to turn it off. he almost stretched his arms when he realised jisung was snuggled into his body.

minho froze, staring at jisung's small figure, curled up and feeling warm in his arms. he looked so peaceful. minho couldn't bare to wake him up when he looked this tranquil.

he could feel jisung's slightly cold breath on his forearms and his soft snores were the cutest sound minho had ever heard. as soon as he knew it, his heart was racing and the room was getting too hot.

minho's eyes wandered over jisung's face for what felt like an eternity. he wanted to admire his face more and never lose that sight. he studied jisung's facial features in detail, amazed at how adorable he looked. how does he still manage to look this beautiful while asleep?

he noticed jisung's face was empty of any blemishes and flaws, he looked ethereal. the boy's expression while asleep was hard to read but minho could tell his eyes, although closed, seemed like they held many secrets, secrets about the boy he so badly wanted to get closer to.

jisung's fluffy orange hair was slightly parted but still covered his forehead. it was such a pretty colour that complemented his face and striped red pyjamas perfectly. the sunlight from outside reflected on his golden locks and it was hard for minho to resist the urge of running his hands through them. bed hair suited jisung so well.

his squirrel-like cheeks were puffed up, minho presumed from the noodles they ate so late last night. his small nose was just the right size for his face. he was beautiful in all the right ways. and he just seemed so at peace with life. minho wanted jisung to always be in his arms.

he lowered his gaze to jisung's hands and brushed against them lightly. he barely touched them to avoid waking the sleeping beauty up. am i dreaming right now or is this moment real?

minho's eyes, no matter how hard he tried not to, found their way to jisung's lips. his subtly defined cupid's bow outlined his thin, pink, kissable lips in the most delicate way. minho wanted to kiss him right there and then. but he knew he couldn't... not yet.

the biggest smile danced across minho's face when jisung's spoke in his sleep.

"kook-"

minho's breath hitched, he was scared jisung would wake up. he heard him mumbling but couldn't hear anything so minho leaned in closer to jisung's face.

"kookie- jungkook-"

cookie? what's that?

minho realised it was tuesday so they both had to go to college. no matter how much he didn't want to disturb jisung's slumber, he had to wake him up. he gently shook his shoulder while whispering 'jisung'. it took him a few seconds to open up his eyes.

jisung fluttered his eyes open, slowly opening and closing them again to adjust to the light in front of him. he felt like he had knocked out for days.

"w-where am i?" he said, not really expecting a response.

"you slept over at my apartment, jisung."

jisung's heart stopped beating when he heard minho's voice. what do you mean i slept over?!

jisung gasped as he jumped himself out of minho's grip and looked at him with wide eyes like an idiot as minho flashed a big smile at him. jisung couldn't believe he stayed over at minho's apartment.

he chuckled half-heartedly as he got up from the sofa, making his way to the door not even looking at minho. "i- i should go, i'm sorry f-for bothering you last n-night hyung."

before jisung could let him say anything, he closed minho's door while grabbing his keys to unlock his door. before minho could go after him, jisung practically ran inside his apartment, locking the door behind him.

he let out a deep breath he didn't know he was holding in and once he was sure minho wasn't going to knock on his door, he got ready for school which he was already getting late for once again.

minho stood up from the sofa and tried to reassure jisung that it was okay that he stayed over and he didn't have to leave so quickly but the boy was already out the door before he could even let out a single breath. minho didn't even get to ask him why he was saying cookie in his sleep.

he sighed out as he collapsed back onto the sofa in frustration. does he hate me or something? i didn't do anything wrong, did i? he shrugged off the thoughts and got ready for school as dance was first period.

minho decided he would take another bus on another route to school as he didn't want to make jisung even more uncomfortable, so he left his apartment earlier than usual. before taking the stairs down to the ground floor, he slipped a small, somewhat scruffy but still readable note under jisung's door. hopefully he'll see it.

jisung slipped on his shoes as he was about to leave for school when he noticed a piece of paper on the floor, right in front of his door. he rested his bag on the floor and picked the note up, reading the somewhat messy handwriting.

text me
xxx-xxx-xxxx
- minho x

jisung stared at the note in shock. he couldn't believe it. minho actually gave him his number. he ran his fingers through his hair, hesitating whether to put him in his contacts. he literally just met the dude and just because he lives next to jisung, he thinks he can give him his number. tsk, as if...

jisung exhaled in defeat as he pulled out his phone and entered the number in his contacts naming him as minho hyung.
don't look at me like that, if he gave you his number, you'd take it too.

he left the note on the table and grabbed his bag, making his way out of the house.
________________________________

[ a/n ; honestly thank you so much for 200+ reads !!
here's minho being a goddamn cutie like he was in this chapter :(

[ a/n ; honestly thank you so much for 200+ reads !!here's minho being a goddamn cutie like he was in this chapter :(

yup mom,, i'm in love 😔🤙 ]